HTC One Double Dip cases now cost $14.99
The Double Dip cases are made by HTC, and let you choose up to three colors that can be combined for a pretty colorful final look. Unfortunately for HTC One users around the globe, these cases are available just in the US - at least for the moment. According to HTC, the cases feature “a premium hard shell that guards against damage with a front screen overlay.”
The cases that are on sale now are compatible only with the 2013 HTC One, but we’re expecting HTC to also launch similar Double Dip accessories for the All New One (which will be officially introduced next week, on March 25).
sources: HTC (1), (2)
- Display 4.7" 1080 x 1920 pixels
- Camera 4 MP / 2.1 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 600, Quad-core, 1700 MHz
- Storage 64 GB
- Battery 2300 mAh(18h 3G talk time)
Posts: 5720; Member since: Feb 10, 2013
posted on Mar 18, 2014, 11:02 PM 2
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):