Google pulls game called "Bomb Gaza"
Amazingly, the maturity level of the game was given a "low" listing, which means that it was considered appropriate for younger kids to play. A Google spokesman said that games that violate its policies are removed. The precise policy that "Bomb Gaza" violated was not mentioned.
Another game called "Gaza Assault: Code Red" has also apparently been pulled from the Google Play Store, despite garnering a five-star rating.
source: TheGuardian via Engadget
Posts: 4147; Member since: Nov 02, 2012
posted on Aug 05, 2014, 1:10 AM 2
Posts: 307; Member since: Jun 19, 2014
posted on Aug 05, 2014, 1:19 AM 10
Posts: 1276; Member since: Mar 22, 2014
posted on Aug 05, 2014, 1:36 AM 2
Posts: 7305; Member since: Dec 05, 2009
posted on Aug 05, 2014, 1:41 AM 0
* Some comments have been hidden, because they don't meet the discussions rules.
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):