GTA: San Andreas to cruise on Android and Windows Phone devices next week
The portable version of GTA: San Andreas includes over 70 hours of gameplay, as well as graphics and controls tweaked for mobile devices. The original game appeared in 2004 for the PlayStation 2, and was ported to Xbox and PC platforms one year later.
source: Rockstar Games via Engadget, WMPowerUser
Posts: 808; Member since: Oct 29, 2013
posted on Dec 13, 2013, 12:34 AM 0
Posts: 1157; Member since: Jul 18, 2013
posted on Dec 12, 2013, 7:20 PM 0
Posts: 749; Member since: Apr 19, 2012
posted on Dec 12, 2013, 8:59 PM 0
Posts: 2036; Member since: May 29, 2013
posted on Dec 12, 2013, 4:40 PM 1
Posts: 1693; Member since: Aug 18, 2013
posted on Dec 12, 2013, 11:18 AM 1
* Some comments have been hidden, because they don't meet the discussions rules.
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):