First camera samples from the Nokia Lumia Icon
Verizon customers have something to look forward to with the upcoming arrival of the Nokia Lumia Icon. For starters, it matches the Lumia 1520’s beefy sized 20-megapixel PureView camera, which is complemented by its f2.4 wide angle aperture lens, optical image stabilization, ZEISS optics, dual-LED flash, and 1080p video recording at 30, 25, and 24 FPS. Unlike the 1520, though, the Icon’s camera doesn’t protrude out from the rear, but instead, it’s flush to the surface. That’s a pretty remarkable improvement considering all of the camera gear that’s in tow!
Well, we decided to snap up a few samples from its prized camera. Of course, you can decide for yourself whether or not the quality is enough to reel you in over the other options that are out there.
- Display 5.0" 1080 x 1920 pixels
- Camera 20 MP / 1.2 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 800, Quad-core, 2200 MHz
- Storage 32 GB
- Battery 2420 mAh(16.4h 3G talk time)
Posts: 5; Member since: Feb 14, 2014
posted on Feb 14, 2014, 7:04 PM 0
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):