x PhoneArena is hiring! Reviewer in the USA
  • Options

Electricity from Apple iPhone shocks Australian woman, leaving her hospitalized

0. phoneArena posted on 27 Jul 2013, 16:43

Just last week, we told you how Apple had added a page to its Chinese website showing how consumers in the country could protect themselves from electrocution by making sure that their chargers were official Apple parts; that response by Apple came after a 23 year old Chinese woman allegedly was killed after being electrocuted by her Apple iPhone 5, and a 30 year old man supposedly went into a coma after being shocked by an Apple iPhone 4...

This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here

* Some comments have been hidden, because they don't meet the discussions rules.

Want to comment? Please login or register.

Latest stories