Cincinnati Bell launches family rate plan for data devices
The move by Cincinnati Bell marks the first attempt by a wireless company to offer reduced data rates to family plans. The unlimited data plan is offered to families for $30 for the initial line, and $15 for each line thereafter. Users can add unlimited text messaging for $5 per line.
source: Cincinnati Bell via MobileTechNews
posted on Oct 20, 2010, 1:42 AM 0
posted on Oct 20, 2008, 11:38 AM 0
posted on Oct 20, 2008, 11:51 AM 0
posted on Oct 21, 2008, 8:10 PM 0
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):