The new law is part of the state of California's effort to cut cell phone distractions while driving. A previous law, enacted on July 1, 2008, made it illegal to hold a phone while driving, instead requiring users to use a handsfree headset. Additionally, drivers under the age of 18 are not allowed to use a cell phone under any circumstances while driving.
Source: Mobile Burn
posted on Oct 20, 2010, 1:42 AM 0
posted on Sep 26, 2008, 5:57 PM 0
posted on Sep 29, 2008, 11:11 AM 0
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):