iPro Lens System Review
0. phoneArena 11 Feb 2014, 06:42 posted on
Several people you know probably tout the superiority of today’s smartphone cameras, but at the end of the day, they still don’t offer the same level of flexibility that dedicated cameras with interchangeable lenses have to offer. The iPro Lens System we’re reviewing is a compilation of different lenses for the iPhone 5 that give us extra zoom, wider shots, and impeccable close ups...
This is a discussion for a review. To read the whole review, click here
2. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
I think the magnetic attachment plate/flange of the Nexus 5 is a superior solution. With the case, I wonder how long before the wear-in process results in mis-alignment between the add-on lens and the iPhone camera's lens?
7. elitewolverine (Posts: 2743; Member since: 28 Oct 2013)
About the same as an attachment wears on the dslr?
3. Planterz (Posts: 1403; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
The macro shots are cool, but you can get a 4x macro lens for $15, and it works on any phone.
6. elitewolverine (Posts: 2743; Member since: 28 Oct 2013)
I don't think you understand the difference between that lens and the one pictured here....
5. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 2016; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
Only for iPhone 5/5s??? Make it more lumia 1020 ;-]