ZTE Grand X Pro Review
0. phoneArena 15 Nov 2013, 06:40 posted on
ZTE's popularity falters in comparison with its numerous rivals, but only the uninitiated would underestimate what the company can deliver, as we've recently seen with the Nubia line of devices. The ZTE Grand X Pro is from a very different stock, however, and it instantly raised a few potential flags, before we even got to the reviewing part. Will these manifest themselves into real problems, and does the Grand X Pro have any aces up its sleeve? Read on to find out.
This is a discussion for a review. To read the whole review, click here
1. darkvadervip (Posts: 365; Member since: 08 Dec 2010)
Another failed android device but yet google brags about all the activations.
2. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10409; Member since: 14 May 2012)
What seems to be a 'fail' to you could possibly be a great device for others, especially those who don't want to dish out a lot of money for a smartphone. Stop being ignorant and learn to live a little yeah?
3. apexKBC (Posts: 92; Member since: 10 Dec 2012)
PA should think abt their rating's.....??????
As always BIASED
4. KingDingaLing (Posts: 324; Member since: 11 Oct 2013)
Cmon man. Nobody is waiting in line for this phone.
5. KingDingaLing (Posts: 324; Member since: 11 Oct 2013)
The majority want the latest and greatest. A ton of people do whatever they can to rock the newest device out. People on welfare are rocking late model high end phones.
6. jp1132 (Posts: 2; Member since: 15 Nov 2013)
Speak for yourself, I personally prefer inexpensive devices like the Lumia 521. Also i would never make a line to get a new device that is just ridiculous.
7. WestFiasco (unregistered)
I would appreciate some video reviews, i like mobile devices. i like to see what's available, unless i plan on buying the phone i'm not going to read a review. Though I would watch it.