Verizon Cameraphone Comparison Q2 2007
Test 5: Macro
For the first time, the enV comes in 1st place. Macro images taken by the enV were the most in-focus out of the phones we tested. The Maxx is in 2nd place and A990 in 3rd place, due to macro images being slightly out-of-focus. The VX8700 comes in last, since it lacks any setting to be able take macro images.
Cameraphone comparison samples. Scroll below for our category rating.
1) enV: Macro images are the most in-focus out of the tested phones.
2) Maxx: Macro images are slightly more out-of-focus.
3) A990: The A990 is even more out-of-focus.
4) VX8700: There is no focusing system on this phone, so any close-up images will be severely out-of-focus.
1. Dre Liz (unregistered)
This is article is perfect in every way. I just wanted to thank you guys for never doing something half ass. I love this web site, I check it everyday, more than I check my myspace or my facebook, yes its that good.
2. Michael (unregistered)
Finally a quality camera cell phone comparison! It took a while to find you guys, but it was worth it. Now I know what to buy. Thanks!
3. sdlange (unregistered)
Thanks This camera phone review is just what I have been looking for.
4. notexting (Posts: 2; Member since: 07 Nov 2012)
I can't believe so many people want to text when the can't even spell!!!