Verizon Cameraphone Comparison Q2 2007
This test shows how cameraphones are doing in longer exposition, so that they are able to use the scarce light of lit objects at night.
For our night tests, the Maxx jumps into 1st place, thanks to images being in-focus, properly exposed, and with little grain in the image. The enV comes in 2nd and the A990 in 3rd place, because both phones have difficulty focusing in low light conditions, however the A990 has more of a problem properly exposing night images. The VX8700 comes in last place since night images are not in focus and are under exposed.
Cameraphone comparison samples. Scroll below for our category rating.
1) Maxx: Night pictures are the most in-focus with good exposure.
2) enV: Has trouble focusing in low light, but are properly exposed.
3) A990: The A990 has even more difficulty using the Auto Focus in low light, plus images are darker and not exposed properly.
4) VX8700: Images are the most out-of-focus.
1. Dre Liz (unregistered) posted on 20 Oct 2010, 01:55 0 0
This is article is perfect in every way. I just wanted to thank you guys for never doing something half ass. I love this web site, I check it everyday, more than I check my myspace or my facebook, yes its that good.
2. Michael (unregistered) posted on 04 Dec 2007, 14:14 0 0
Finally a quality camera cell phone comparison! It took a while to find you guys, but it was worth it. Now I know what to buy. Thanks!
3. sdlange (unregistered) posted on 05 Dec 2007, 09:51 0 0
Thanks This camera phone review is just what I have been looking for.
4. notexting posted on 07 Nov 2012, 15:44 0 0
I can't believe so many people want to text when the can't even spell!!!