Verizon Cameraphone Comparison Q2 2007
This is probably the easiest test, due to the fact that the sunlight is abundant, but, on the other hand, these are the most frequently taken pictures and therefore they tell a lot about the overall performance of a cameraphone.
In our daytime test results, the A990 comes in as 1st. This is due to the images having good color, sharp detail, and with them being properly exposed. The enV is in 2nd place, only due to it not having as much detail. The Maxx is a close 3rd, because of the Iris making some images come out too dark. In last place is the VX8700, since there is no auto focus and colors looking dull.
Cameraphone comparison samples. Scroll below for our category rating.
1) A990: Excellent color and detail for outside images during the day.
2) enV: Still has good color, but images not as sharp as the A990.
3) Maxx Ve: Images have good color and are in focus, however some would come out dark if too much sunlight would enter into the lens.
4) VX8700: Images have a “fuzziness” to them and colors are dull and washed-out.
1. Dre Liz (unregistered) posted on 20 Oct 2010, 01:55 0 0
This is article is perfect in every way. I just wanted to thank you guys for never doing something half ass. I love this web site, I check it everyday, more than I check my myspace or my facebook, yes its that good.
2. Michael (unregistered) posted on 04 Dec 2007, 14:14 0 0
Finally a quality camera cell phone comparison! It took a while to find you guys, but it was worth it. Now I know what to buy. Thanks!
3. sdlange (unregistered) posted on 05 Dec 2007, 09:51 0 0
Thanks This camera phone review is just what I have been looking for.
4. notexting posted on 07 Nov 2012, 15:44 0 0
I can't believe so many people want to text when the can't even spell!!!