Sprint Force Review
0. phoneArena 29 Mar 2013, 08:27 posted on
By last year’s standards the Force is a pretty decent little device, with a dual core Snapdragon S4, 1GB of RAM and LTE connectivity, but in today’s market the Force has been relegated to a carrier-branded entry level device, destined to be free on contract soon enough. Read on to find out if the Force is more than the name implies...
This is a discussion for a review. To read the whole review, click here
1. Commentator (Posts: 3677; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
"Average" build quality and camera performance are suddenly cons on a low-midrange phone?
4. Mosestechie (Posts: 1; Member since: 05 Apr 2013)
Hi Commentator like to share this that Camera pictures are crystal clear ever since me and wife got this phone we love to capture pic's we go crazy since camera performance its awesome to the core guys!
3. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10443; Member since: 14 May 2012)
I think this phone should have gotten a 7.5.. 6.5 is too harsh.
5. God2Pac (Posts: 9; Member since: 28 Mar 2013)
Yes the build quality depends on the engineering and also the hardware which is used. so this hardware might only support the 6.5
6. God2Pac (Posts: 9; Member since: 28 Mar 2013)
This phone is a good phone with descent features and at the low cost. Good Mobile from ZTE.