Spigen Apple iPhone 5s Tough Armor Case Review
0. phoneArena 17 Oct 2013, 11:45 posted on
As its name implies, the Tough Armor case isn’t messing around when it comes to safely protecting the iPhone 5s – just because it’s built like a tank, literally. Gone is the streamlined feel that we’re normally accustomed to experiencing when we grasp it naked, without a case...
This is a discussion for a review. To read the whole review, click here
1. tomn1ce (Posts: 200; Member since: 12 Mar 2012)
Where are the pics that show the display other then the last pic that was put there and barely shows the display? Better yet of how the front of the phone looks sporting the case?
5. androiphone20 (Posts: 1654; Member since: 10 Jul 2013)
Meanwhile, in other news Google and Samsung are in huge huge loads of...well s**thttp://www.fosspatents.com/201
2. thachlel (Posts: 75; Member since: 20 Apr 2012)
The case is well fit n look nice but the BIG concern is the bottom of the case is sharp angel resting on pinkie is paint, hurt!!!
3. thachlel (Posts: 75; Member since: 20 Apr 2012)
The case is well fit n looks nice but the BIG concern is the bottom of the case is sharp angel resting on pinkie is paint, hurt!!!
4. Mxyzptlk (Posts: 10642; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
A good case to protect an awesome phone.
7. JojoGo101 (Posts: 211; Member since: 17 Dec 2012)
I suppose your one of those paid Apple fans
8. bucky (Posts: 2448; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
Because he likes the phone and the case? Really?
9. TechDork (Posts: 285; Member since: 10 May 2010)
I have it. I just wish the back didn't scratch & scruff up so easily. Overall, I love the case. There are so many other alternatives to the OtterBox that offer just as much protection with half the size. This is one of them.