Sony Xperia neo L Review
0. phoneArena 20 Jul 2012, 09:18 posted on
The Sony Xperia neo L is the latest Android handset by the Japanese phone maker and it tries to strike the right balance between price and functionality…
This is a discussion for a review. To read the whole review, click here
1. neutralguy (Posts: 1152; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
i don't get why there are things listed in "CONS" that are not listed in other devices.
>Plasticky, very cheap feel
>Screen lacks oleophobic coating, looks like a mess after a while
Samsung phones always comes with these kinds of things. "SG.Ace2"
Anyways, great review. Hoping for a little higher score but the performance is somewhat a big down factor.
2. lonestrider (Posts: 88; Member since: 31 Mar 2012)
Xperia sola, U, and P is way better than this one... Very weird...
3. hunted (Posts: 403; Member since: 21 Sep 2011)
i bet this phone is better than ace 2 except processor.
4. jackhammeR (Posts: 1548; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
plastic looks like in old monte. Not good
5. spiderpig2894 (Posts: 582; Member since: 10 Jan 2012)
looking at the video. the performance is quite acceptable
6. loken (Posts: 462; Member since: 09 May 2012)
What the heck is oleophobic coating and why do you always put them on sony devices reviews?????????? also you should have reviewed the white model .. becausee the white one looks gorgeous and also by the way samsung phones dont get plasticy feel on con...
Phonearena must hate Sony..
7. DawsonLee (Posts: 26; Member since: 03 Apr 2012)
Must be one of the worse and peculiar decision by Sony to even consider releasing this phone, certainly the new NXT series offer more for the similar price (correct me if i'm wrong)
10. yce_marvel (Posts: 2; Member since: 27 Jul 2012)
would you please be kind to tell me if this xperia has noise shield or dedicated mic, and if the camera menu has white balance options...thank you!
11. bimito (Posts: 1; Member since: 31 Jul 2012)
well i think it is quite a good mobile and im gonna buy it TODAY!!!!!!!
it not so costly - only 999dhs
has gud features and ICS OS !!!!!!!!!
i would give it a 9 rating
12. npe25oct (Posts: 1; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
This phone is just terrible. It's firstly slow, secondly crashed without a reason, thirdly hard to reboot... Maybe more and so far I've been using this for 3 weeks and really wanted to sell it after 1 week... Who's going to buy, I guess not :(
13. sat12345 (Posts: 1; Member since: 14 Aug 2012)
hi i newly buy neo mobile .but i dont know how to download songs r videos .can anybody plz guide me how to download plz.my no 8380010484 u give miss call i call u...im frm pune
14. nitin1127 (Posts: 1; Member since: 14 Aug 2012)
I have never seen such a worst cell in my life...... once fallen mob display gone...... very worst mob....... any planning to buy change your mind....
15. midhunt353 (Posts: 1; Member since: 21 Sep 2012)
pls help me.im using this phone.its a good one.bt i dnt no how to zoom camera is there any option for zooming
16. sanjaypuri (Posts: 1; Member since: 16 Dec 2012)
pls any plans to buy this phone. think twice before wasting your hard earned money on this s**t piece. the touch stops working in a week and camera clarity is pathetic. highly dissapointed on buying it.after sales service poor