Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet vs Samsung Galaxy NotePRO 12.2
0. phoneArena 01 Apr 2014, 09:04 posted on
A thin elegant tablet, or a large powerhouse? A lot of users will be facing this dilemma after Samsung introduced its 12” slates, that's why we decided to pit those two categories against each other. Get ready to rumble, as it's the thinnest, lightest 10” Android slate out there – Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet – versus the functional, but monstrous 12” Galaxy NotePRO. The Z2 Tablet is waterproof, while the NotePRO sports a pressure-sensitive S Pen stylus. Which one will prevail? Let's find out...
This is a discussion for a review. To read the whole review, click here
1. alaw.14 (Posts: 169; Member since: 10 Sep 2013)
Those two beast are ahead of the competetion.
2. Duketytz (Posts: 519; Member since: 28 Nov 2013)
Looks like Sony is really shaping up in 2014 to give Samsung a run for their money!
3. RuiBacelar (Posts: 145; Member since: 25 Feb 2014)
Both are really good, but, Sony is beautifull and really handy...I'll replace my netbook with Tablet Z2 and BKC50 Bluetooh keyboard and case.
4. StraightEdgeNexus (Posts: 3616; Member since: 14 Feb 2014)
Sammy, asus and microsoft think that tablets are laptop replacements and making them more functional and productive. Lol Tablets are actually meant(by apple's logic that i believe) as entertainment device and for user experience. Imo tablets will never replace laptops for me. So i think tablets(ipads, kindles, nexus, xperias) are better where they are.
11. romeo1 (Posts: 295; Member since: 06 Jan 2012)
it could happen as tablets get better and better.
in the beginning i didn't think a phone could replace my laptop for work. but with the z ultra i almost never use the laptop anymore. i can make/edit contracts and print them with the printer. make pictures and edit them to show what happened etc.
tablets like the vaio tab are also really attractive as they are light and have a keyboard and its basicly a average pc in terms of speed.
5. The13thKing (banned) (Posts: 849; Member since: 26 Feb 2014)
ahh ... I wish I could afford the 12.2 Note ... It's breathtaking .. but I'm sure it's somewhere around 1000$ which is crazy ..so something like an ipad mini 2 or maybe a Tab 4 .. is more suited for my budget :/ ... too bad as this 12.2 Note is the best thing anyone can own :/
6. PapaSmurf (Posts: 8922; Member since: 14 May 2012)
NotePRO kills this without a doubt. There's really no comparison.
8. pyradark (Posts: 783; Member since: 10 Jun 2012)
Too bad people will ignore it and buy z2 tablet or other sammy tablet in a proper price
9. Smokin (Posts: 120; Member since: 10 Oct 2013)
You can suck your beloved Note PRO and break your arm in the process while i slumber in my bathub with my sexy Z2 Tablet. 12.2 inch for a Android tablet is way to big. Honey, add a little more and you can get decent ultrabook.
12. royalsovereign (Posts: 37; Member since: 01 Mar 2014)
You're are,the centurie's joke,,no doubt about it, and z2 tablet is absolutely better,,
10. BooBooooooo (Posts: 56; Member since: 07 Aug 2013)
I have note pro but z2 is also strongly attracting me. Cool devices