Sony Xperia E dual Review
0. phoneArena posted on 05 Feb 2013, 05:02
The Sony Xperia E dual is the thrifty Scotsman's dream phone come true – cheap, versatile, and able to work with two SIM cards simultaneously. That latter feature allows one to take advantage of two carriers' deals from a single device, or have two separate phone numbers – one for business and one for personal matters...
This is a discussion for a review. To read the whole review, click here
1. Rexperia posted on 05 Feb 2013, 05:16 6
nice entry level android.. please PA, this is an entry level and low budget phone so what do you expect???
4. boosook posted on 05 Feb 2013, 07:13 3
Exactly. This is in the same league of the galaxy mini 2, which has a screen with awful contrast and brightness. I bet the Sony will be at least a little bit better. And the screen is a tad bigger.
5. predator93 posted on 05 Feb 2013, 07:28 0
Actually its UK price is higher than what the xperia sola is selling for so i don't see any value in this phone unless its price drops.
2. lee480 posted on 05 Feb 2013, 05:16 9
Haha the budget Xperia E scored the same as BlackBerry Z10.
10. Raymond_htc posted on 05 Feb 2013, 09:42 1
Both are different category of phones. Your argument is invalid :)
3. Nathan_ingx posted on 05 Feb 2013, 05:20 0
Galaxy Fame has specs that are a l'le better than this phone...it comes with 4.1 out of the box to point one out. Let's see what you give the Fame...
6. PointMaza posted on 05 Feb 2013, 07:49 0
blackberry z10 and this one has the same rating??
PA this doesn't makes sense
BBZ10 is an highend smartphone and this one is budget phone?
7. Nathan_ingx posted on 05 Feb 2013, 08:24 0
I guess you're new here... There are different rating systems depending on the category of the phone reviewed, that it feature phones, mid-range phones, high-end phones etc.
11. Samsomesh posted on 10 Feb 2013, 03:59 0
It should get 7.5... BbZ10 its high-end but not upto mark.. Xperia e dual gets the job done with its standard as its an good entry level device...