Sony Xperia C Review
0. phoneArena 11 Dec 2013, 09:08 posted on
This dual-SIM 5-incher is priced competitively, no small thanks to its MediaTek chip inside, and is aimed at the mind-numbingly large crowd in Asian markets, and elsewhere, where demand for big-screened devices on a budget is massive. And though you can get your hands on something even cheaper than the Xperia C, extras such as Sony's brand cache, along with its proprietary software and attractive design may just be enough to tip the scales in favor of the phone. Let's find out!...
This is a discussion for a review. To read the whole review, click here
2. itsjustJOH (Posts: 104; Member since: 18 Oct 2012)
A very reasonable review and score, finally?
4. shuvo1528 (Posts: 2; Member since: 11 Dec 2013)
I am a big fan of "Phone Arena".And i am eagerly waiting for your review about sony xperia c.Thanks phone arena
9. TechCrazyedBoy (Posts: 129; Member since: 12 Nov 2013)
Well your wish has come true my brother..
5. shuvo1528 (Posts: 2; Member since: 11 Dec 2013)
where is your video review? I am waiting for this.
7. Joshing4fun (Posts: 1054; Member since: 13 Aug 2010)
The score is a little higher than id thought it'd be. I guess its not that bad, its just that are much better budget phones.
8. apple4never (Posts: 974; Member since: 08 May 2013)
hmm i must have gone on phonearena not iPhone arena cuz a sony phone got a good score!! either way this is a very respectable phone for its class
10. TechCrazyedBoy (Posts: 129; Member since: 12 Nov 2013)
Not bad score actually...because look at other budget phones out there,not including Nokia and Sony,they sucks like hell...
Respect Nokia and Sony!!!^_^
11. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 2866; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Nice review Chris and good score.
13. Remmy (Posts: 55; Member since: 31 Jul 2012)
Way better than ZR's unreasonable score. Considering it's a lower-midrange phone :/
14. JoannaBarstow (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 Dec 2013)
Xperia Z phone, This phone is sold as a waterproof phone, beware, I put this phone when it was hot into cold water to show a friend that it is waterproof. This caused a single crack on the screen, the phone is one month old, when I complained , I found out that this was not covered by warranty. Very disappointed.
15. amolk (Posts: 1; Member since: 09 Sep 2014)
the worst phone i ever used. having manufacture defect sim slot not working since first day.. not even gud service by sony