Sony Ericsson Xperia mini Review
0. phoneArena posted on 30 Aug 2011, 09:38
Ultra-compact smartphones may not be as popular as their large-screened counterparts, but that doesn't mean there isn't a nice, cosy place in the market for them, be it a bit smaller. At least, that's what Sony Ericsson tries to convince us in, by unleashing the successor of its last year super-mini, the Xperia X10 mini. The new model is identically named, except for the dropped “X10” part. But how has the Sony Ericsson Xperia mini changed, in order to cater to this year's user requirements?...
This is a discussion for a review. To read the whole review, click here
2. UltraElectroMagneticPOP posted on 01 Sep 2011, 02:28 1 0
I dream for the day when there will be a phone this small but only around 9mm thick, with edge to edge 3.5"-3.7" SAMOLED HD or retina display, using an OS that doesn't need physical front buttons (i.e. ICS- or meego-like). A Jon Ive-ish design would be a big plus.
That would be purrrrrrty...
21. AppleHateBoy posted on 03 Mar 2012, 16:27 0 0
3. PeterIfromsweden posted on 04 Sep 2011, 10:06 0 2
the wave 578 only got 6.5...
8. Xunsu posted on 10 Sep 2011, 18:07 0 0
What's that gotta do with this device ? I think it's fairly rated the mini should be a 8 through as it lacks the front VGA cam
4. venkat vijay (unregistered) posted on 06 Sep 2011, 12:49 0 0
very very thick, for this size.
5. Tomas posted on 06 Sep 2011, 18:55 0 0
How about cdma version? There are no rural (cdma) choices for a great smart phone with all the bells and whistles.
6. kthelord (unregistered) posted on 09 Sep 2011, 13:02 0 0
it would have been much much better with a larger screen, i.e., 3.2 inches, but anyway im going to buy it....
20. rahua posted on 14 Dec 2011, 05:07 0 0
please don't buy it ........camera quality is worst..........
7. kodamolagamadhu posted on 10 Sep 2011, 08:13 0 0
For android games visit ourwww.androidapsdonwload.com
9. gopihere (unregistered) posted on 13 Sep 2011, 08:55 0 0
I'm using this phone for the past 2 weeks and I'm really impressed with the phone.
Any one in the forum is aware about any tool which can be installed in our PC and it can resize photo/music files, so that it can be transferred to mobiles memory stick with out taking much space. I have tried with SE PC Companion software, But in that I'm not seeing any option to reduce size of photo/music. The only option which I can view in that software is ripping an audio CD. But that doesn't work with mp3 files.
10. Susmit (unregistered) posted on 20 Sep 2011, 02:56 0 1
2 weeks wid this phone!
11. Gane (unregistered) posted on 20 Sep 2011, 03:22 1 0
For SMS,this is worst phone ever made!
12. dakilang_birhen posted on 21 Sep 2011, 02:11 0 0
Hi guys. For those who are already using Xperia Mini, do you guys have a problem with the phone freezing when someone's calling especially when it is on vibrate mode?
18. KaloqnYo posted on 07 Nov 2011, 03:01 0 0
No I don't, I'm really impressed by this phone !
13. bleu (unregistered) posted on 29 Sep 2011, 06:16 0 0
just wondering if anyone using xperia mini st15i got the same issue just like this thread mentioned:http://talk.sonyericsson.com/m
It seems like ALOT of people are getting the same malfunction.
14. kinphul (unregistered) posted on 29 Sep 2011, 12:29 0 0
i need xperia mini battery i can get one so pls how can i get one in ghana.is very good but i need the battery
15. kinphul (unregistered) posted on 29 Sep 2011, 12:32 0 0
xperia mini w525
16. biswajit (unregistered) posted on 13 Oct 2011, 13:10 0 0
Xperia Mini ! the worst phone I'v purchased after loosing my Samsung Omnia i900. On 3rd sept 2011 I purchased XP mini from Univercell. On very next day I found after continuous use of 4/5 minutes all application started to became unstable. Nothing I can do with it even cant able to Switch off using power off button. Open the back remove the battery then it can switched off. So I'd gone for servicing > service done but the same problem in same manner. Again service center change of main board and deliver it nearly after one month. But the same problem. Cute look, 1GHz processor android 2.3 driven me over HTC and Samsung. I really never gone to any HTC or Samsung service center or face any issue with my phone. I really never think that changing my taste will cost more. The phone have HD video capability but still picture quality is very poor and camera button is like pressing a stone. I don't know what sony ericsion is doing.
17. Slayer posted on 20 Oct 2011, 09:17 0 0
Devastated...loved the phone for its look and features, but the issues are driving me crazy...http://talk.sonyericsson.com/message/111820#111820 shows that dozens of users have the same issue.
Please don't buy this till SE provides a solution.
19. prabustalin posted on 10 Nov 2011, 01:14 0 0
vorst purchase ever4 done, its gets freeze offen... never dream to buy it