Sony Ericsson Xperia X10a Review
0. phoneArena posted on 25 Aug 2010, 07:32
The US market is now witnessing the launch of the Xperia X10a on AT&T's network – but without a doubt, its allure might be tarnished due to a rash of high profiled Android releases. Already facing some stiff competition from all sides, does the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10a still pack enough appeal to substantially differentiate itself enough in a market where time is of the essence?...
This is a discussion for a review. To read the whole review, click here
1. www (unregistered) posted on 20 Oct 2010, 01:55 0
bye sony ericsson
7. kuttakamina (unregistered) posted on 30 Aug 2010, 15:49 0
err....you mean welcome :) right ?
2. Jyakotu posted on 25 Aug 2010, 14:10 0
Despite outdated software, I still love the look and UX that the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10a has to offer. And correct me if I'm wrong, but can't it be updated to Android 2.1 anyway.? AT&T has the only two Android phones I want, and that's the Samsung Captivate and this one. This review didn't turn me off the X10a anyway. It's a beautiful device. :-))
8. kuttakamina (unregistered) posted on 30 Aug 2010, 15:51 0
I have one - and yes...it is a stunning piece of machinery ! Android 1.6 might be "yesterday", but it gets your work done...beautifully ! No regrets !
3. korbin (unregistered) posted on 26 Aug 2010, 04:42 0
yes there will be an update to 2.1 and yes HD video recording to so its not a bad offering after all
5. kuttakamina (unregistered) posted on 30 Aug 2010, 15:47 0
Yeah bebe !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4. jdh4455 (unregistered) posted on 28 Aug 2010, 09:35 0
you guys should get your specs right..the size of the captivate is wrong...looks kind of small doesn't it?
6. kuttakamina (unregistered) posted on 30 Aug 2010, 15:48 0
Who cares ? Samsung SUCKS !! X10 ROCKS - 'nuff said...
9. dharmaraj (unregistered) posted on 21 Oct 2010, 09:50 0
hmmm guys i am planning to buy sony ericson xperia x10.
my main concern is about the battery backup
some one who is using it please let me know how is the battery life of this mobile.
10. DarkHorse (unregistered) posted on 06 Dec 2010, 10:21 0
I have this phone, my final words about it - : it very awesome phone :)
11. htcpro (unregistered) posted on 13 Jan 2011, 06:03 0
i have this phone and upgrade to 2.1 and i love this awesome phone it will be have multi and pinch zoom soon ^^
12. Abhay (unregistered) posted on 15 Jan 2011, 06:37 0
guys i am planing to buy this phone and i'm concernerd about the volume of the loudspeaker,is it good???
n does it really not support multitouch???
13. emily b. (unregistered) posted on 29 May 2011, 11:48 0
I have a question about this phone. I am planning on buying it, but does it last? Is it one of those phones where you have it for a month and it stops working or does it work pretty well for a long time? That's my biggest concern because I don't want to waste my money.