Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini Review
0. phoneArena posted on 08 Jun 2010, 07:20
The Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini is a very intimate Android smartphone that has a beautiful design and very little flaws, trying to once again prove the ever popular idea that size doesn't really matter...
This is a discussion for a review. To read the whole review, click here
1. Kohai posted on 20 Oct 2010, 01:55 0 0
Well, well, well. A phone that cost the same (or more), that has way worst screen, as a phoning device functions "more than adequate", small screen is not great for browsing (and I think it´s not great for anything in a Touch Phone...) gets better score than the Samsung Wave????? Unbelivable!!!
7. Hunk (unregistered) posted on 17 Aug 2010, 06:32 0 0
can any1 tell me which is d best frm Samsung Wave n Sony Eperia X10 mini n is wave(s8500 Wave) has QWERTY keypad in it......reply plzzz
2. maoten posted on 09 Jun 2010, 11:25 0 0
what about # Battery not user replaceable # No smart dialing # No Bluetooth file transfers from the gallery # No Flash support for the web browser
10. bhargav (unregistered) posted on 13 Sep 2010, 07:12 0 0
# No Bluetooth file transfers from the gallery This is a big disadvantage of this mobile phone and not a great phone form a branded company
3. gridlock posted on 10 Jun 2010, 07:54 0 0
It costs less than $400, BT transfer app can be downloaded from Android Market, and, sincerely, how many phones you have that you carry a spare battery for...
4. zen719 posted on 10 Jun 2010, 09:44 0 0
Hello and information about the battery life using wifi,music, games? Maybe the battery is bad as iphone's has. thank you
5. dor posted on 11 Jun 2010, 11:32 0 0
I just bought this phone fromwww.gsmunlockedmiami.com , And it is AMAZING !!! i got it a day after with free shipping and can't take my hands off it since then!
6. cath17 posted on 07 Jul 2010, 22:23 0 0
I like the size, it's cute! But the features, I don't think so, nokia and sony ericsson is still dominating the market! Wooden Toy Kitchen
8. SonyFan (unregistered) posted on 23 Aug 2010, 08:28 0 0
X10 mini is a Sony Ericsson!
9. N (unregistered) posted on 01 Sep 2010, 07:26 0 0
I LOVE THE PHONE AND ITS FEATURES. The only2 issues I have with it are the battery life, I have to charge it atleast once a day and I cannot send business cards( or if I can and I don't know how to please can sm1 help here) otherwise I think sony ericsson has done well with the x10mini
11. kolembo (unregistered) posted on 21 Nov 2010, 16:28 0 0
STEER CLEAR OF THIS PHONE!!!
It looks real nice, on paper AND in the hand but jeez, I've had nothing but heartache since I but it on my last trip to Washington.
1st. of all, Android. If you're lucky, you'll at least get 2.1. I got 1.6. Blah. I'm going back to Symbian. This is the most useless piece of software I've come across.
All the talk about The Android Market having more apps may be true, but all the apps are either useless, or, get this, designed (esp. with the xperia x10mini) to turn OFF all your apps to extend your battery life. So. What's the point. I've been on the Nokia 5530 for a year and all my apps are important, Wifi is important, blue-tooth is important and these things are KEPT ON, and I listen to music, play games AND surf all the time, for two days on a single charge.
Speaking of Blue-tooth...what on earth is '..paired but not connected...?!' That's all I get on my '..smallest Android device available', Sony Ericsson.
Now, I've waited this long (about a month) to vent but this evening is the final straw. I can't even send a picture from my phone to another via blue-tooth. What is the point?
I am going straight back to the store and getting the new Nokia C6-01, Symbian 3 for two hundred bucks and be done with it.
If I EVER see Sony Ericsson again, I may do someone grievious harm.
You have been warned.
13. @kolembo (unregistered) posted on 25 Jan 2011, 04:13 0 0
1. Ok... just go back to Symbian, that's good for you ;) Android 1.6 it's faaar better than any Symbian (this os just crashes and it's very- very slow)
2. Why to keep bluetooth always on, what's the point in it... to get a photo once in a month?! Silly!
3. Bluetooth issue is fixed! So don't even try to complain. With this error I remember all the top Nokia phones in the early 2000, when they had bluetooth just to send a phone contact but nothing more. LOL
4. You can't send a picture because you're used to those Nokia phones I've mentioned at #3 ;)
5. You just bought a Symbian Crap C6- 01 :) You're pimped!!!
In a conslusion to all... DON'T BUY SYMBIAN PHONES (expecially Nokia- ooo, no one is making them beside Nokia, that's the reason why they are going down :)) beacuse they have very slow OS and a very bad one always freezes and crashes!!!
You have been warned. :)
12. stanleygladson (unregistered) posted on 16 Jan 2011, 00:18 0 0
x 10 mini is the cutest phone.............. but battery life is sooooooooo bad ......... i used to charge it often................pls reply me whether the zooming option in camera is ther r not.
14. dda (unregistered) posted on 20 Apr 2011, 03:40 0 0
camera zooming option is not available
15. Osama (unregistered) posted on 23 Apr 2011, 08:28 0 0
I want to buy a Sony Ericsson X10 mini, is it worth buying?
Can Anyone tell me how long does the battery last?
Is it reliable?
these are some of the things I am worried about.Please Reply
16. kimz (unregistered) posted on 13 Jun 2011, 15:20 0 0
After having this phone for almost 1 year, i totally recommend this phone to all geeky people, its fast, small and reliable.
for the battery, it lasts for 1 day with medium use
17. john (unregistered) posted on 05 Sep 2011, 03:18 0 0
hi guys just wanted to knw how much does Xperia X10 panel cost??
18. Adele (unregistered) posted on 22 Sep 2011, 03:09 0 0
Hi, I'm REALLY struggling to bluetooth music files to another phone. Plz help!
19. sandip (unregistered) posted on 09 Oct 2011, 21:37 0 0
I love dis phone but the main 2 drawbaks r battery life and another one is features.