Sony Ericsson W595 Review
1. (unregistered) posted on 20 Oct 2010, 01:55 0 0
sexy... not this color though. this color is ugly
2. The Administrator (unregistered) posted on 29 Nov 2008, 18:45 1 0
See I agree with the points on this one... but this review is still, nevertheless, bias! You guys haven't even reviewed the Samsung BEAT and you think that it's a better phone already. This phone could be potentially as successful as the W580 because of the cheaper price vs. features/quality ratio as well as the funky looks. You have to say this is one of the most unique sliders of the market.
3. rj04 (unregistered) posted on 02 Dec 2008, 01:26 1 0
the Nokia and Samsung phones you listed are way to fat for the people they are built for. The W580 has done extremely well because it does everything it's suppose to and does it in a colorful and compact housing. This is all that matters for the intended market.
4. (unregistered) posted on 04 Dec 2008, 00:15 0 0
ok, i want to buy a music phone with great sound quality and sometimes watch my fav. videos on it... and i'll buy w595 becuz it's slim, the music quality is OK and... nothing else. ok.
5. AIcrusher posted on 02 Oct 2009, 22:37 0 0
hahaha... yeah what more would you want in a music phone? of course the music quality is OK and... nothing else. ok. xD haha!
6. ash (unregistered) posted on 10 Oct 2011, 12:44 0 0
my cam is not working..........