Sony Ericsson P1 Review
PhoneArena's Sony Ericsson P1 Video Review
1. Codelicious (unregistered) posted on 20 Oct 2010, 01:55 0 0
I've been following with this phone for quite some time now. They used to name it P700 in China. I'm in the high-tech category, so wifi is a must for a smartphone :"]
2. praveen (unregistered) posted on 20 Jul 2007, 00:10 0 0
like the p1 but wen will w960i be released in india and wat will be its price..want to wait for it for sure
3. GMoney (unregistered) posted on 20 Jul 2007, 03:40 0 0
You said yourself that it's a tri-band phone, including the 1900 band. In the US, 1900 is the primary band used!!! Check out this page:http://intouchsmartcards.com/u
4. ralph (unregistered) posted on 20 Jul 2007, 08:48 0 0
i know this fone will be compatible for US....but will it be compatible for the 3G umts 850/1900 of AT&T here in US???
5. Sebhelyesfarku (unregistered) posted on 21 Jul 2007, 05:45 0 0
Still no profiles, call recording blocked, no HSDPA/EDGE/quadband GSM. only 15fps video recording. This is another overpriced SonyEricsson.
6. eman (unregistered) posted on 25 Jul 2007, 22:35 0 0
i don't like it..the menu is still complicated..no profiles..no edge in it not easy to use..sorry i wasted my money i guess :(
7. Pat (unregistered) posted on 22 Aug 2007, 21:33 0 0
I do not share the positive points of this test and especially on the photographs which are catastrophic, open to the eyes my friends.
8. 007 (unregistered) posted on 06 Sep 2007, 02:51 0 0
i'm disappointed that this phone is not a quad band. i'm surprised that Sony Ericsson is offering this phone when it doesn't eve support 850 mhz. Right now i have a triband phone without the 850 mhz and in certain spots i don't have reception here in california. i really like the phone but just missing the 850 mhz. sad!
9. Owner (unregistered) posted on 18 Jul 2008, 20:54 0 0
Don't know how you managed the long hours but my P1i with phone ONLY with Wifi and other features turned OFF will only get my ~2-3 days before recharging! Phone is too bloated esp. for a PDA! SE tried cramming too much applications into the phone so it's really clumsy and a power hog and still very price! It's a good phone for talking as reception is quite good in my area with good call quality and the camera is also very good. Too bad nothing else was that good!