Samsung Trender Review
0. phoneArena posted on 21 Jun 2011, 08:50
Last summer the Samsung Seek brought touchscreens to the entry level market, now Samsung and Sprint are back with a follow-up. The Samsung Trender remains essentially the same as the Seek, but adds some nice upgrades like a larger screen and a more contemporary design...
This is a discussion for a review. To read the whole review, click here
1. bling bling (unregistered) posted on 21 Jun 2011, 15:35 0 0
how come this get a 6.5 with all the sh!tty stuff and x7 get 5 !!!! (btw i have desire hd so dont shout at me)
2. myevilclone (unregistered) posted on 21 Jun 2011, 21:51 0 0
Please remember that this is considered a "dumbphone". These types of phones that do not run a smartphone os are given a different standard and rating based.
3. bling bling (unregistered) posted on 22 Jun 2011, 02:57 0 0
so dumbphones are better huh
5. myevilclone (unregistered) posted on 09 Jul 2011, 17:32 0 0
I don't think you are understanding me. This phone is a 6.5 based on what is currently given in the dumbphone arena. Therefore this score is not equal to those of smartphones but equal to those of competing dumbphones. As for the X7 it is given a 5 based on the current roundup of smartphones. These two phones are in two different leagues. Think of the Trender as being in the minors league, and the X7 being the major league. The Trender is better than average in the minor league, while the X7 is average in the major league. Hope that helps you understand what I am getting at.
4. Boti95 posted on 25 Jun 2011, 11:36 0 0
I dont know but, I think the camera pics had fingerprints. What I mean is, is that they might of touched the camera lens with thier fingers and left residue.
6. bumballdai (unregistered) posted on 11 Jul 2011, 14:53 0 0
this fone is a dumb s**t, i dont know why i got it........its a piece of s**t>5 DAMN!!!
7. bumballdai (unregistered) posted on 11 Jul 2011, 14:57 0 0
this fone is a dumb s**t, i dont know why i got it......f**k this fone>5 damn!!!!:(
8. peanut (unregistered) posted on 14 Aug 2011, 17:26 0 0
hey bumballdai!!!! stop with language ok!!!! kids read this page its just a phone now get over it!
9. jakie12 (unregistered) posted on 14 Aug 2011, 17:28 0 0
yeah!!!!! thank-you peanut!!!!
10. Caleb (unregistered) posted on 25 Aug 2011, 17:22 0 0
This phone probably only scored so high because you clearly only used it for a day. The more it's used, the more many very serious software problems become evident. It mislabels text conversations, will send text to random people, and will delete all received texts (meaning your text archive conversations are completely useless). If Sprint doesn't update the software for this phone soon, I'm throwing it through their store window.
11. Michael Gottlieb (unregistered) posted on 26 Sep 2011, 16:30 0 0
I agree with comments. When I got to contacts and try to call i get someone elses number. Have difficulty ending the call. The slide icons don't seem to want to slide when you want them to. Their should be a easy way to end the call. This is supposed to be a one handed phone. I have to hold the phone with my left hand and work the slide with my right. What gives with this. I am not happy with the trender at all.
12. bulldog 55 (unregistered) posted on 27 Sep 2011, 19:48 0 0
well i just ordered this phone i see what some of yall put and its discouraging but i will find out for myself haha but everyone has different opions!
13. jimmyz98 posted on 16 Nov 2011, 07:19 0 0
How about a REAL review from a real customer... not just a product feature list.
14. jimmyz98 posted on 16 Nov 2011, 07:20 0 0
Or these people...