Samsung Soul Review
0. phoneArena posted on 23 May 2008, 09:39
Since the very first time we meet, the phone impresses us with its fashion design and characteristics. In this model, we once more face the 'Magic Touch' display (presented in last years E950 even though not under such a showy name), designed for navigation and 'something more' ...
This is a discussion for a review. To read the whole review, click here
1. 000Lance (unregistered) posted on 20 Oct 2010, 01:55 0 0
This is the best cell ever..... I'm gonna get one for sure !!!!
2. ahmad (unregistered) posted on 08 Jul 2008, 03:17 0 0
good one, nice beauty looks
3. chrisgreek (unregistered) posted on 10 Aug 2008, 10:14 0 0
i'm gonna buy it,thats for sure.Samsung Magical Touch ur my dream phone.
4. MUSICLOVER (unregistered) posted on 12 Aug 2008, 13:04 0 0
5. (unregistered) posted on 05 Dec 2008, 18:19 0 0
Awesome hardware let down by a dated, unintuative, inflexible interface, few options for true customisation compared to modern phones and so many irritating interface design flaws that it becomes an utter pain to use day-to-day. Seriously, the interface designers need to make a hell of a lot of effort if I am ever to buy a Samsung again - ten years behind Nokia, Sony Ericsson and Apple in terms of usability.