Samsung Rugby III Review
- Good speakerphone
- Improved battery life
- Hard, plastic case is not conducive to a ruggedized device
- Our unit was not able to survive the water submersion test
1. Joshing4fun (Posts: 965; Member since: 13 Aug 2010)
If you're gonna buy a phone like this, you're better off just buying one that came out in 2007 from ebay. Back then companies at least tried to make a decent flip phone; rugged or not.
3. pliskin1 (Posts: 59; Member since: 17 Oct 2012)
Granted it failed the water test, but 3/10 is harsh.
4. ZayZay (Posts: 530; Member since: 26 Feb 2011)
C'mon PA, where is your Samsung Rugby III vs. iPhone 5 article?