Samsung Illusion Review
0. phoneArena posted on 07 Dec 2011, 07:16
Even though it has been several months since Verizon introduced its first 4G LTE smartphone, the HTC ThunderBolt, not everyone lives in a 4G area or wants to drop a few hundred on a new smartphone. Enter the Samsung Illusion, as it is under $80 with contract, yet has a modest set of features for the budget conscious consumer...
This is a discussion for a review. To read the whole review, click here
1. bbblader posted on 07 Dec 2011, 13:50 0
since when does 4G LTE have to be in every single smartphone?
2. Joshing4fun posted on 07 Dec 2011, 14:32 1
Why is 512mb ram a con? That's normal especially for a low end phone. And 4g lte? Again. Its a low end phone. I swear its like PA just can't think of any big cons for some phones so they make some up even though they're bs. Not that I think this is a great phone, just the cons are ridiculous.
3. RORYREVOLUTION posted on 07 Dec 2011, 22:25 1
Why get this when the Stratosphere has larger, higher resolution super amoled display with faster processor, slide out keyboard and LTE for just for a few more dollars.
4. jackhammeR posted on 08 Dec 2011, 02:54 0
Another useles and crappy review.
Low budget phone...and like you said(wrote): budget FRIENDLY and what I see in con section??
- no 4G LTE
- 512 mb ram (maybe for android is too small to work fluid)
Does the person who wrote this article has some serious issues with splitting personality??
5. bornjuggalo posted on 22 Feb 2012, 16:45 0
All aruund a s**tty phone, it is constantly rearanging my apps and it can't hold a charge for more than an hour