Samsung Illusion Review
0. phoneArena 07 Dec 2011, 07:16 posted on
Even though it has been several months since Verizon introduced its first 4G LTE smartphone, the HTC ThunderBolt, not everyone lives in a 4G area or wants to drop a few hundred on a new smartphone. Enter the Samsung Illusion, as it is under $80 with contract, yet has a modest set of features for the budget conscious consumer...
This is a discussion for a review. To read the whole review, click here
1. bbblader (Posts: 588; Member since: 24 Oct 2011)
since when does 4G LTE have to be in every single smartphone?
2. Joshing4fun (Posts: 1062; Member since: 13 Aug 2010)
Why is 512mb ram a con? That's normal especially for a low end phone. And 4g lte? Again. Its a low end phone. I swear its like PA just can't think of any big cons for some phones so they make some up even though they're bs. Not that I think this is a great phone, just the cons are ridiculous.
3. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 3045; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
Why get this when the Stratosphere has larger, higher resolution super amoled display with faster processor, slide out keyboard and LTE for just for a few more dollars.
4. jackhammeR (Posts: 1548; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
Another useles and crappy review.
Low budget phone...and like you said(wrote): budget FRIENDLY and what I see in con section??
- no 4G LTE
- 512 mb ram (maybe for android is too small to work fluid)
Does the person who wrote this article has some serious issues with splitting personality??
5. bornjuggalo (Posts: 1; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
All aruund a s**tty phone, it is constantly rearanging my apps and it can't hold a charge for more than an hour