Samsung Gear Fit Review
0. phoneArena 11 Apr 2014, 07:25 posted on
The Samsung Gear Fit is a cross-over device between a smartwatch and a fitness tracker with Star Trek looks and killer style…
This is a discussion for a review. To read the whole review, click here
1. Diego! (Posts: 536; Member since: 15 Jun 2009)
How come it got an 8 with so many cons? Maybe it'll get a software update to enhance its functionality.
4. CoastCity (Posts: 215; Member since: 07 Mar 2014)
Maybe becase of "Killer style, Gorgeous curved Super AMOLED display"...
8. mrblah (Posts: 559; Member since: 22 Jan 2013)
Because there are fanboys that write articles also, I played with one for a bit, I'd say more like 5.5/10. Maybe next year.
10. joey_sfb (Posts: 4455; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
Samsung track record on the Gear 1 watch is good. I got three major updates. One of them enable limited notification to full notification. You can select any apps alert to be display on the watch.
The second update add a second hand on my watch face. I need it to take a person pulse.
The third major update allow me to design my own custom watch face.
Samsung customer support is solid in my book.
13. Victor.H (Posts: 563; Member since: 27 May 2011)
It's a very promising device even with all its limitations, and it gets one crucial part right - it's a wearable that's really comfortable to wear, simple as that. For the first time in a while this feels like the right form factor - both looking good, and very functional with that curved narrow display. We would hate to compare it to a device like the OG iPhone, but it's clear that at its time the iPhone would have come with an equally huge list of cons - it did not have 3G, it did not have video recording, and so on. It still managed to start something big. Again, we're not saying the Fit is in the position of the iPhone, but it's got a lot going for it.
14. mail2me98 (Posts: 7; Member since: 24 Feb 2013)
Don’t worry, haters gonna hate no matter what you wrote. Fanboy will spill a lot of comment or buzz around. This is how human act. Anyway, good review.
2. Onami (Posts: 13; Member since: 29 Mar 2014)
Eventually Samsung can make a good looking watch, I appreciated it. I hope someday their flagship look cool like this.
3. CoastCity (Posts: 215; Member since: 07 Mar 2014)
Too much cons, make the Gear 2 review now, please.
6. ArtSim98 (Posts: 3512; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
Lol. So it's not really good even for fitness tracking. Smart Band is better
12. Sora77 (Posts: 25; Member since: 31 Mar 2014)
The cons are all the things a fitness tracker should be good at. So the purpose of this device is totally failed except rich noti system. Still got 8. logic?