Samsung Galaxy mini 2 Review
0. phoneArena 16 May 2012, 03:50 posted on
Android smartphones come in all shapes and sizes, including cute and cuddly, as the case is with the Samsung Galaxy mini 2. This petite-sized entry-level device is the successor to last year's Galaxy mini, and as such, it comes with improvements both on the inside and on the outside. But is its $270 launch price tag justified by what you get in exchange? Let's check the smartphone out and see...
This is a discussion for a review. To read the whole review, click here
1. x7black7x (Posts: 117; Member since: 19 Feb 2012)
i should have bought thins one instead of galaxy y
i cant play temple run, world of goo and good games like that
2. Jericho (Posts: 302; Member since: 12 Nov 2011)
Hey phonearena the other day when you posted the LG optimus L3 review you gave this phone i think 4/10 and you are giving this phone 7.5 just because its ''SAMSUNG'' The price between these two differ alot and the specs are almost the same except for the screen resolution and in your review you said the performance lg optimus L3 is good and it has a better design. And now the pricing
xy+mini+2&_pcatid=801&_ipg=&_p categid=9355&_from=&_dmpt=Cell _Phones&_armrs=1
the galaxy mini 2 costs like 249 dollars which is the price of xperia ray and neo v while optimus L3 costs 154 dollars
3&_pcatid=801&_ipg=&_pcategid= 9355&_from=&_dmpt=Cell_Phones& _armrs=1
the differfence is a about 90 dollars and you guys compared optimus L3 to xperia ray the difference between those to is about a hundred dollars you guys are being biased i don't want phonearena to be biased because this is one of the best(for me its THE best) tech websites but you know this is not fair. I need are reason why you are being so biased.
3. Sangeet (Posts: 225; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
I am not a typical Samsung fanboy but i have used handsets of both samsung and LG and so far i have concluded the following
1. Samsung is way ahead in the userr experience and other things in which LG doesn't even come close
2. Lg optimus l3 may be good on the design but man, it's resolution really sucks who would want to buy a phone with a resolution in which almost 30% of the apps from the android market is not even supported and using the phone is the pain to the eye and image looks far pixelated wheras the samsung has a decent screen and it is way important as the screen is the thing which helps us to enjoy the contents of a cellpone
3. My LG Optimus Black cracked on falling from a height of about 2 meters but my Galaxy mini that i have used before have fell several times and is still alive, and that is the phone i am currently typing from, that means it is still alive
4. LG Optimus L3 is targeted towards the one who wants a good looking phone at a decent price while the Samsung Galaxy Mini 2 is targeted towards those who want to have a proper decent smartphone that can do all things that Android can except some really HD gaming
and many apps aren't even supported for the LG Optimus L3 cuz it has the s**tty QVGA resolution of the 2001..
So just shut up and don't compare these two phones
5. AndroidLTU (Posts: 2; Member since: 26 Jan 2013)
plese help me. I can't choose between samsung galaxy ace and mini 2. Which has a better battery life? I know, mini 2 is newer and has a better processing power, but ace has a better camera and Gorilla Glass display. Please help me choose the better :) P.S. it will be my first smartphone and first touchscreen :)
6. m4r13 (Posts: 1; Member since: 08 May 2013)
The Galaxy mini 2 already has an upgrade to Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean). Did you include that?