Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus Review
0. phoneArena 23 Nov 2011, 06:36 posted on
Hard to believe it, but it has been only a year since the Samsung Galaxy Tab came knocking on our doors bringing Android into the tablet market. In that short time, we’ve surely seen our fair share of quality products. Back for round two, the Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus reinvigorates the original line with some upgraded hardware and Android’s tablet optimized platform Honeycomb – thus, possibly resulting in better adoption this time around...
This is a discussion for a review. To read the whole review, click here
1. kshell1 (Posts: 1143; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
So just for being pricey you took. Away 3points?
4. bobfreking55 (Posts: 866; Member since: 15 Jul 2011)
Well, yes. If it was $200...SOLD.
a lot of better tablets at same price.
7. roldefol (Posts: 4097; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
Probably more like 1-1.5. Check other tablet reviews... PA hasn't been blown away by any of them yet.
3. HTCiscool (Posts: 449; Member since: 16 Jul 2011)
The entire review in a sentence:
The only problem being the GT-7.7 is on the horizon and it is 10 times more impressive than this.
It's also the same price as the exact same 7.7 8.9 and 10.1 all three of which offer more value.
5. bobfreking55 (Posts: 866; Member since: 15 Jul 2011)
Phonearena, can you call with this device? what does the earpiece do?
6. Commentator (Posts: 3570; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
PA, you used the wrong Galaxy Tab in the Size Comparison on the first page. I think you used the 8.9.