Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite Preview
0. phoneArena 06 Feb 2014, 08:31 posted on
The Galaxy Tab 3 Lite is a device with humble specs and one of the most affordable prices out there. It offers a 7-inch 1024 x 600-pixel display, a dual-core processor, and comes with Samsung's TouchWiz skin…
This is a discussion for a review. To read the whole review, click here
1. SleepingOz (unregistered)
There're definitely better offerings for this segment.
4. ihavenoname (Posts: 1693; Member since: 18 Aug 2013)
I'd say that would be wiser to invest to previous gen (or current) Nexus 7. Display won't make headache and power advantage is huge (I mean insane).
2. darkvadervip (Posts: 365; Member since: 08 Dec 2010)
Told y'all samsung floods the market for no reason at all. To many android tablets out there from cheap to expensive. They all do the same just with different features. By far I use to hate on Microsoft but the surface pro 2 is a killer tab that has no major competition.
3. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10443; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Except the iPad Air, iPad Mini w/ Retina, Note 10.1 (2014) and Nexus 7 (2013).
5. ihavenoname (Posts: 1693; Member since: 18 Aug 2013)
Agreed. Surface 2 Pro is good for productivity, though.
6. dratomic (Posts: 483; Member since: 09 Oct 2013)
do you really compare ios with windows? seriously?!!
7. tiara6918 (Posts: 2034; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
Does the capacitive buttons have lights? because the tab 3 7 didn't
8. warrenellis93 (Posts: 157; Member since: 21 Jul 2011)
i think anybody who has actually owned one of those generic 7" tablets for under $100 that didnt have google play on it, horrible screen, unable to download anything to it, bulky, etc. could appreciate the samsung glaxy tab 3 7.0 (like me) but for people who have ipad's and galaxy tab 3 10.1's then you wouldnt understand
9. Tech_Junkie1996 (Posts: 43; Member since: 29 Aug 2013)
I said before and I'll say it again, this is a waste of money while the Tab 3 is available. You get the same thing with a better rear facing camera, an actual front facing camera, and an ambient sensor.
10. Surgio_mccree (Posts: 1; Member since: 18 May 2014)
I bought the Samsung Galaxy Tab3 Lite, and I enjoy it a lot. I bought it to play games from google play. Ive purchased and downloaded high end games, and my Tab3 runs them beautifully. For $150 this Tablet is worth it, the camera isnt very good but I didnt buy it for that. If you do have to much running the system will over heat. Ive only had that problem once, and I was running a lot of apps and widgets. The picture is good, I watch movies and TV on it. I would recommend this. Im in Computer Programming, Graphics Design, and E-Commerce, I know my technology.