Samsung Galaxy S Relay 4G Review
0. phoneArena 19 Sep 2012, 04:55 posted on
Back a couple years ago, it was actually quite common to find QWERTY based smartphones being offered by everyone, but strangely this year so far, they've been in relatively short supply. Rather, we've seen a huge push for these ginormous super spec'd devices – and very little of any QWERTY packing ones. Luckily, T-Mobile seems to have a doozy with the Samsung Galaxy S Relay 4G, which seems to be a modest mid-ranger that's sure to please those individuals yearning for some QWERTY action...
This is a discussion for a review. To read the whole review, click here
2. XPERIA-KNIGHT (Posts: 2431; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
you guys also gave the photon q a over all 7 when all know its way better than the relay........
3. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3009; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
I think it's unnecessary to mention about the call reception now...since every phone must be equipped with a good radio! But you can mention that when it doesn't do the phone justice!
Nice review though...
4. sorcio46 (Posts: 395; Member since: 27 Jul 2011)
The only cons is the old Amoled screen of the first SGS, innatural colors and low PPI.
The phone itself seems to be good, it will be available in Europe?
5. SpearDJ (Posts: 1; Member since: 03 May 2011)
Ack. Looks like I'm sticking with my G2 for a bit longer.
6. downphoenix (Posts: 2302; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
The phone is a weird device, its like part Samsung Epic 4G with its screen size, keyboard, and resolution, and party Galaxy S3 with its phone hardware. Looks like a good device though.
7. samirsshah (Posts: 61; Member since: 10 Mar 2011)
In my opinion QWERTY smartphones are too thick.