Samsung Galaxy S III vs HTC Rezound
0. phoneArena 18 Jul 2012, 09:12 posted on
Even though the HTC Rezound had been on the scene since last November, it has until recently been one of Verizon’s top-tier smartphones alongside the Motorola DROID RAZR. This time around, we’re going to see how the HTC Rezound faces-off next to the new Samsung Galaxy S III, as both come with plenty of features and have the same $199 on-contract price tag for the 16GB version...
This is a discussion for a review. To read the whole review, click here
34. jroc74 (Posts: 6013; Member since: 30 Dec 2010)
Wasnt you a Sprint/EVO fanboy a few months ago?
Make up your mind....
39. richardyarrell2011 (banned) (Posts: 510; Member since: 16 Mar 2011)
You are years off the mark my friend. Been there done that with all the carriers these last 3years. Yes I had the EVO 4G, EVO 3D, Lg Revolution, Galaxy S2 Skyrocket, Galaxy Nexus, and now Galaxy S3 on tmobile. I kicked VERIZON to the curb for it's crappy dBm/asu as well as it's poor reception/signal strength. Tmobile BITCH SLAPS Verizon all day long..
29. cangie (Posts: 14; Member since: 31 Jul 2012)
hmmm... no questions about it... S3 wins hands down
30. yooyoojohn (Posts: 4; Member since: 31 Jul 2012)
Isn't the SIII much better than the HTC Rezound. I don't even think the rezound was a flagship phone.
35. jroc74 (Posts: 6013; Member since: 30 Dec 2010)
It was flagship at the time for HTC on Verizon. The G Nex and RAZR/ Maxx were too.
Some would argue that it is still flagship for HTC on Verizon vs the Incredible 4G. I actually think the Inc 4G might be better tho.
42. Jonathan41 (Posts: 532; Member since: 22 Mar 2012)
What is with that clock widget Samsung? Why haven't they re-designed it yet?.
43. merman1983 (Posts: 1; Member since: 20 Sep 2012)
I thought this seemed crazy, but with the Rezound at $75 vs $199 it's food for thought. (I still kick myself that I didn't jump when the Rezound was $25 for a week or so).