Samsung Galaxy Pro Review
0. phoneArena posted on 12 May 2011, 05:26
With a flurry of Android handsets released in the past year, it’s becoming increasingly difficult to differentiate between them. That said, QWERTY devices are thinner on the ground and for this reason, when the Samsung Galaxy Pro landed on our desk, we were hopeful. With a BlackBerry-esque form factor, 3MP autofocus camera and 2.8" capacitive screen, the Galaxy Pro also packs a 4 tiered QWERTY keyboard...
This is a discussion for a review. To read the whole review, click here
2. fred (unregistered) posted on 24 May 2011, 06:23 0 0
This sounds like the sort of phone that will suit me down to the ground but I'm unsure of one thing.
My Nokia E72 will act as a modem for my netbook while I'm out and about.
Will the Samsung?
3. visan (unregistered) posted on 12 Jun 2011, 10:06 0 0
sure samsung galaxy pro can be used as a modem
4. Paul R. (unregistered) posted on 26 Jun 2011, 18:29 0 0
This is a phone, fellas. You make and receive calls with it. Your review gives no information about how to use the Samsung Galaxy Pro to make and receive calls.
5. GaganKumar (unregistered) posted on 28 Jun 2011, 02:13 0 0
How much RAM it has?
6. Arshad (unregistered) posted on 17 Jul 2011, 05:39 0 0
you can use galaxy pro as modem without need of any pc studio or installing driver....it support USB tethering and WiFi hotspot and even in laptop you can use galaxy pro as wirless modem.............with WiFi hotspot....no need of pc studio/driver...
it has 270 MB RAM
7. mukund (unregistered) posted on 18 Jul 2011, 04:04 0 0
does this phone support yahoo and rediffmail for push mail
8. Rajinder Singh Bhalla (unregistered) posted on 20 Jul 2011, 09:22 0 0
galaxy pro is very good. Processor is very fast. wifi connection and web browsing is also cool.
Though I bough one yesterday. But so far seems very good. Cool processor at 800 MHz and 512 RAM are cool.
9. Muhammed Salih (unregistered) posted on 20 Jul 2011, 12:18 0 0
Its a good phone. But some demerits in my views.
1. Battery backup is very poor as copared to Nokia.
2. Flash is not supported by browser.
3. Opera browser will not work satisfactorly.
4. Ordinary charger will not suite. If it connected touch screen will not work properly.
5. No selection key like 'ENTER' in computer key board.
And some other demerits..mail me email@example.com
10. Gunja (unregistered) posted on 11 Aug 2011, 04:54 0 0
Since its a android phone, if u browse for 15 to 20 minutes...battery goes down n down... Very Poor battery life. sometime the touch does not work properly...mainley the Wify and bluetooth shortcuts.
11. abidh (unregistered) posted on 20 Aug 2011, 09:19 0 0
looks like its not a bad phone if u use it in a proper way the battery stays
12. preet ..... (unregistered) posted on 28 Aug 2011, 12:53 0 0
shud i buy or not m confused..... due to battery considerations .. ?? :O
KINDLY GUIDE THAT PERSON WHO IS USING THE FONE FROM A LONG TIME ..
18. anushua posted on 22 Oct 2011, 10:57 0 0
preet, donot make the mistake i did----its awful!!!
13. WANJIRUC posted on 31 Aug 2011, 01:03 0 0
Great phone ...easy to use on the internet with gmail but limited power time as I have to keep charging the phone. Also, no flash for the camera
14. nishamudheen (unregistered) posted on 11 Sep 2011, 19:43 0 0
Good smart phone but weak battery life and sound clarity
15. Prashant Jagtap (unregistered) posted on 27 Sep 2011, 05:12 0 0
Could any one tell me how to lock message folder and folders in gallery. I searched a lot but unable to do the same.
16. anushua posted on 22 Oct 2011, 10:54 0 0
Bought a Galaxy-Pro a month back & have already sent it for repairs----- wi-fi stopped working & blue tooth wouldnt switch off. really dissapointed. would advice all not to buy this phone