Samsung Galaxy Note LTE vs LG Nitro HD
0. phoneArena 01 Mar 2012, 07:08 posted on
Cementing itself as a top-contender on AT&T’s lineup, the Samsung Galaxy Note LTE has captivated our attention thanks to its killer specs, but most importantly, its uncanny size for a smartphone is undeniably its trump card. Before its arrival, the LG Nitro HD pushed the envelope with its then above-average sized 4.5” True HD IPS display...
This is a discussion for a review. To read the whole review, click here
8. Jeradiah3 (Posts: 1010; Member since: 11 Feb 2010)
that is a great comparison......but i'll take "The Big Show" lol
15. AppleHateBoy (unregistered)
I don't understand why any company doesn't wish too make "good" small phones even if they are thicker.
19. dodo1234 (Posts: 36; Member since: 06 Nov 2011)
The Nitro HD is hardly Chris Jericho, more like The Rock :)
4. redmd (Posts: 930; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
Samsung have really done a lot of tweaking on the software side. The browser seems to be much smoother with or without exynos. IPS are really good displays but they are so reflective. I hope the 4X have improved. The Note is definitely the winner here.
5. lubba (Posts: 1313; Member since: 17 Jan 2011)
I remember when ufc first came out, you never know who you're going fight with. As the ufc became more popular and become a true sports, rules had to be applied. I'd love to see Brock Lesner against St. Pierre but just not right and we know why! Fedor against overeen would be breath taking!
6. Captain_Doug (Posts: 820; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
When did you guys start doing the 360 view? That's pretty cool.
10. Guest_star (Posts: 231; Member since: 30 Dec 2011)
I don't know about you but the display on LG looks nicer to me...and I don't have huge hands so I don't feel comfortably with NOTE and this is why I would go with LG...
11. Jeradiah3 (Posts: 1010; Member since: 11 Feb 2010)
The biggest difference between both phone is size!! Most of AT&T would go with the Nitro HD, but for Big Men like me, you go with the Note. One thing is for sure, AT&T customer wont be disappointed with either one!!
13. Gcombs (Posts: 133; Member since: 22 Aug 2011)
Samsung said their goal is to sell 10 million of these. Hurry up and release it on all major carriers so you can hit the 10 million mark by 2013. I want the Note but I'm with Verizon and not switching as of right now until further notice.
14. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 3043; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
Galaxy Note: Bigger, badder, better.
16. greyhulk (Posts: 126; Member since: 30 Jun 2010)
The video capture looked pretty horrible on the Nitro in the video. The cars looked like they were skipping, like the frame rate was really low. Am I the only one who saw that?