Samsung Galaxy Note II vs Apple iPhone 5
- 1 Introduction and Design:
- 2 Interface and Functionality
- 3 Camera and Multimedia
- 4 Call quality, Battery and Conclusion
- Samsung GALAXY Note II specifications
- Apple iPhone 5 specifications
- Samsung GALAXY Note II AT&T specifications
- Samsung GALAXY Note II Sprint specifications
- Samsung GALAXY Note II T-Mobile specifications
- Samsung GALAXY Note II Verizon specifications
Samsung Galaxy Note II vs Apple iPhone Video Comparison:
1. Fayeznoor (Posts: 71; Member since: 15 Nov 2011)
its like comparing mother to her pre-mature baby ;)
3. Connie.Linghus (banned) (Posts: 32; Member since: 14 Aug 2012)
You mean comparing a Mother to her unborn iFetus.
11. redsox420 (Posts: 90; Member since: 27 Aug 2012)
Abort abort its not going to live past 1 year anyways
39. Hemlocke (unregistered)
Yes, and it's a shame that Samsung will have to put that dog down after the mauling it just took at the Apple lion's paws.
40. Jelly_Bean (Posts: 109; Member since: 11 Sep 2012)
lolzz I said dog to iCrap 5 can't you make out?
You are one of those retarded iFans.
Tell me honestly is there any comparison between
The Beast and iCrap 5?
93. molanjames (banned) (Posts: 80; Member since: 11 Oct 2012)
Hi @jelly_bean I do not agree with you , you are just trying to d grade Samsung Galaxy Note II , I would say The Galaxy Note II is a huge leap over the previous generation and if any one has galaxy note it would be wise to sell your oroginal asap for an upgrade. according to movaluate’s fair market appraisal http://www.movaluate.com/samsu
ng/galaxy-note-16GB-unlocked, owener could still get $369.00 for his old Samsung Galaxy Note 16GB , which could help pay for the awesome new galaxy note II
43. jroc74 (Posts: 6014; Member since: 30 Dec 2010)
All I know is....whoever mistakes a Note and Note 2 for an iPhone....needs to just go live in a cave somewhere.
97. ex_apple (Posts: 1; Member since: 17 Nov 2012)
iPhone 5 side by side is like a premature ejaculation and fart at the same time. Why can't apple be 100% sure before they pushed it out to the market? All those promises smells like crap now. And yet they still sell it like gold bars. iPhone 5 owners would be pissed off when they found out that it has a glitch in its swiping.
2. Connie.Linghus (banned) (Posts: 32; Member since: 14 Aug 2012)
That's like comparing a Teeny-TiNy iAnt to a mighty LION.
Of course, the iAnt will be lost because it will be using Apple mAps.
4. e.wvu (unregistered)
Great review, Daniel P. Actually enjoyed reading it! Already preordered the Note II, can't wait to get it in my hands!
6. darkkjedii (Posts: 21778; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Good comment, instead of posting something dumb and childish u simply chose What's best for u. Smart and mature.
28. oying24 (Posts: 48; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
i agree..this is the best comment coming from an android user.. mature enough indeed.
83. richardyarrell2011 (banned) (Posts: 510; Member since: 16 Mar 2011)
Challenge on my friend. Your so soft it's pretty comical. Acting like your about something. Gosh this site is pretty comical with these new trolls showing up daily..
89. jaimeovarela (Posts: 7; Member since: 02 Nov 2011)
Says the man with the split mustache.... ???? Jus saying? LOL
8. andro. (Posts: 1999; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
should be getting my hands on a demo one myself this evening,cant wait
13. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Will be buying it in 2weeks time, Sim-Free. Excited.
5. jaimeovarela (Posts: 7; Member since: 02 Nov 2011)
prettifying!!!! love the word!! YAY for Note II
9. sheik (Posts: 249; Member since: 12 Sep 2012)
"...however, has higher 326ppi pixel density vs the Note II’s 256ppi..." Note II's ppi is 267. A simple calculation will tell that. So correct that mistake Daniel...
BTW nice comparision...
15. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Why on earth did they use 267 instead of 300+ This was a major let down.....
18. g2a5b0e (Posts: 3725; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
I like the way you say that as if you'd be able to tell the difference by looking at nothing other than the screen.
58. ddeath (Posts: 169; Member since: 14 Apr 2012)
He probably uses the phone 1 inch away from his face so it is a major letdown to him.
21. sheik (Posts: 249; Member since: 12 Sep 2012)
As you see, Note II is bigger and heavier than normal smartphones. So we tend to use it from more distance than we use regular small sized phones. which is about 15 inches... So considering that note II has 267 ppi, another calculation will show that it falls beautifully in to the retina category that everyone is going gaga about. Its not a let down, its logic... BTW i love the Sharukh Khan user image you use. Guess you are from India...
24. PhoneArena Team (Posts: 258; Member since: 27 Jun 2006)
Thanks, we've corrected the Note II's pixel density information
32. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
^^phone arena team?? hahaha
10. rawdeal (Posts: 21; Member since: 22 Nov 2011)
i am using note 2 and i am loving it... truly creative and a mammoth phone...
14. sheik (Posts: 249; Member since: 12 Sep 2012)
could you tell me whether the colours are over saturated and look incorrect as said in this comparison? Does texts look sharper?
16. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
They don't look sharper, but the Amoled+ kind helps.