Samsung Galaxy Nexus for Sprint Review
0. phoneArena 07 May 2012, 07:41 posted on
Crazy to imagine, but the Samsung Galaxy Nexus swooped into our hearts courtesy of Verizon way back in December, which is nearly 5 months ago. In the short time since then, we’ve seen some enticing new handsets from the competition that gives the original Ice Cream Sandwich powered smartphone a good run for its money, but at long last, it finally made its way to Sprint – with LTE connectivity in tow of course...
This is a discussion for a review. To read the whole review, click here
1. a1000smiles4u (Posts: 84; Member since: 24 Apr 2012)
Does Nexus still has screen problems...???
12. NexusKoolaid (Posts: 257; Member since: 24 Oct 2011)
Not like the Nexus One, if that's what you mean. I own the Galaxy Nexus and the Nexus One - the G'Nex screen has been problem free for me.
2. kshell1 (Posts: 1140; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
So even though the VZW edition had same problems it got a much higher score? Biased
3. johamsandwich (Posts: 31; Member since: 18 Apr 2012)
Well this is probably being compared now to the S3 and the One X...
4. kshell1 (Posts: 1140; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
Good point. Sorry wasn't thinking there. But yeah this thing will get killed by the S3 and already has by the forthcoming Evo LTE
7. PhoneArena Team (Posts: 238; Member since: 27 Jun 2006)
Release date: A phone released a year ago and rated as excellent should not be compared to a device that has just came out and has received the same rating. As the technology evolves, it is logical that the new models should meet higher expectations
8. kshell1 (Posts: 1140; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
refer to my comment above i said i wasn't thinking.
14. sorcio46 (Posts: 392; Member since: 27 Jul 2011)
I understand this but how about:
Choppy web browsing
in a GALAXY NEXUS with the last 4.0.4 update, when these problems weren't in the first version some months ago, maybe a malfunction in your unit?
Please remove the ratings from the reviews !
5. becazican (Posts: 52; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
yes kshell1 i dont understand how verizon's version could get such a high score and sprint's version drop 2 points. they are identical. i agree phone arena has lots of biases.
13. threeline (Posts: 252; Member since: 11 Sep 2011)
Maybe becaue VZW has an actual LTE network. I have the Sprint GN and I'm happy with it but I'm also not a power user. It has everything I need, I love the screen and it's fast enugh for me and I also enjoy the fact I will be getting updates pretty quick. #fingerscrossed
16. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 2864; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
Keep waiting....I got the Verizon GN on launch day back in Nov and I am still on 4.0.2.
15. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 1433; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
Wow.. The score on the at&t x are high?