Samsung Galaxy M Pro Preview
0. phoneArena posted on 15 Sep 2011, 05:36
The Samsung Galaxy M Pro seems to illustrate very well the different categories in Samsung's new way of titling its smartphones. “M” should stand for “Mid-tier”, a level above the entry “Y”, and indeed, when compared to the Galaxy Y Pro, the Galaxy M Pro is taller, wider, and better looking...
This is a discussion for a review. To read the whole review, click here
1. saiki4116 posted on 15 Sep 2011, 06:56 0 0
the lack of multi touch is a pain in ass,I have a galaxy pro and i have experienced it...............This handset should come with multi touch.....
17. queque posted on 10 Dec 2011, 20:58 0 0
who cares..it has trackpad though..for zooming it has dedicated button on the keyboard..doesnt really miss multitouch on small screen though..
2. nick5719 (unregistered) posted on 15 Sep 2011, 07:14 0 0
Surely better than the old galaxy pro, and maybe even htc status, but no flash is a downer
3. Seidorf (unregistered) posted on 15 Sep 2011, 07:56 0 0
To the reviewer, does the phone have a LED notification Light for missed calls and new messages?
4. Juniioo (unregistered) posted on 15 Sep 2011, 09:59 0 0
Wait, no pinch to zoom? But the HTC Chacha has pinch to zoom? This better much cheaper than the HTC Chacha
5. toaster posted on 15 Sep 2011, 17:53 0 0
It looks like a Blackberry with the RIM logo crossed out and "Samsung" written in a different place, at a glance.
6. winsaki234 posted on 16 Sep 2011, 09:12 0 0
spec better than HTC chacha but I think HTC interface is much better
7. Liouijd (unregistered) posted on 18 Sep 2011, 08:37 0 0
Specs might be better than the Chacha but this phone does not even have pinch to zoom.
11. Samsung....NOT! (unregistered) posted on 19 Sep 2011, 12:46 0 0
Considering the last 3 phones I have purchased were all Samsung and all were crap I plan to totally avoid any and all Samsung products. "The Rant" should have been called "The joke" it had several issues but the main problem was the arrogant Samsung Tech support which eventually told Sprint Corp that IF they decide to fix the issues they would notify the customer. Next the "intercept" which should have been the "Fumble" What a joke if you need to reboot the phone it takes 5-10 mins so hopefully it does not lock up and crash (as it frequently does) in an emergency as waiting 10 mins to call 911 could be the difference between life and death. Finally the "Epic" should have been called the "Error". The phone, although more dependable then the Intercept. It screws up texts and routinely destroys SD cards (also know people with the T mobile version and it does the same on that network). My Next phone (or for that matter any other electronics items) will NOT be anything with the name Samsung.
12. Tarek le Druide (unregistered) posted on 26 Sep 2011, 03:40 0 0
The HTC ChaCha has the pinch to zoom and flash...
14. dingcervantes posted on 17 Oct 2011, 20:49 0 0
This phone is just perfect especially for journalists and writers. gone are the days of ballpoint pens and notepads. this device makes writing excellently convrnient.
15. dingcervantes posted on 17 Oct 2011, 20:52 0 0
Of course am not using it at the moment so that explains the typo error above. otherwise all would be just perfect. samsung galaxy M pro is the phone i have been dreaming about.
16. dingcervantes posted on 17 Oct 2011, 20:54 0 0
Also why complain about lack of pinching when you can use one finger to enlarge the screen? pinching requires two fingers.
18. akbar posted on 26 Feb 2012, 02:24 0 0
The biggest problem is that is is still not available and clear statement if it will be released at all :(. I start to feel that they released the Y PRO to check how the market will react and forgot about this one.
It is sad that there are no more Android phones with this form-factor.