Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 Review
0. phoneArena 08 May 2014, 10:01 posted on
The new Galaxy Grand 2 is a mid-range phone with a large (yet not gigantic) 5.25-inch display and a speedy for its class Snapdragon 400 chip…
This is a discussion for a review. To read the whole review, click here
1. The13thKing (banned) (Posts: 849; Member since: 26 Feb 2014)
A friend of mine bought this yesterday. She's truly happy with it. it's a very good affordable device, it's fast and the screen is sharp.
4. zuckerboy (banned) (Posts: 898; Member since: 22 Dec 2011)
yes looks like s5 maybe new design team will manage design good looking phones...
13. The13thKing (banned) (Posts: 849; Member since: 26 Feb 2014)
Lmaooooo. S1? Where do u live? Antartica?
8. Peeyushmalik96 (Posts: 71; Member since: 08 Jun 2013)
I live in India and all my friends who have either bought it or experienced it say that the phone is somewhat laggy and often hangs. Is it actually like this?
9. CyberFalcon (Posts: 176; Member since: 17 Apr 2014)
my friend's GG 2 lags somewhat but not like GG 1...
12. The13thKing (banned) (Posts: 849; Member since: 26 Feb 2014)
Nope it truly fast and smooth, either your friends bought a chinese copy or dont know what they did to the phone :/
16. Adithya7184 (Posts: 317; Member since: 05 Mar 2011)
yeah..my roommate have this phone, and he didn't experienced a single lag till now
6. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
Yeah it surely looks nice
This should be the S5
10. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3135; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Yeah, and you should be home...you're drunk!
21. aroulis235 (Posts: 1; Member since: 27 Jun 2014)
No. The S5 is really sh*tty. This should be the S5. Leather back, not like a band-aid.
7. csoulr666 (Posts: 96; Member since: 04 Nov 2013)
A real good device IMO, but I'm really surprised there is no noise cancelling microphone..............Not a deal breaker though
11. DannyJr (Posts: 14; Member since: 08 May 2014)
How does it compare with former flagship Galaxy phones? I can get off-contract Note2 and S3 for almost the same price, S4 Active for about $50 more, S4 regular for $75 more. Being former flagships, these still have pretty good, though dated, specs.
I'm leaning towards the Note2 myself. I don't need the latest and greatest but I do like well-built phones.
15. The13thKing (banned) (Posts: 849; Member since: 26 Feb 2014)
Get a note 2. It has more support, its faster and has sbeam spen and plenty of other stuff, i have handled both but if you can get a note 2, get it.
17. alexvv (Posts: 126; Member since: 16 Oct 2013)
i would prefer an ips panel for viewing angles and probably a slighlty smaller display 5.1" for instance for greater ppi (it would also be even more pocketable than the grand) and a higher clocked s400 maybe 1.4ghz. but other than that a very satisfying midranger, almost as good as the note 2
19. teknoprice (Posts: 1; Member since: 13 Jun 2014)
keren banget nih samsung galaxy grand 2... puas walaupun agak mahal sedikit
22. crramirez (Posts: 1; Member since: 16 Mar 2015)
I used to be a Samsung Galaxy S3 user. But sudently after three years the phone didn't turn on anymore. So in a rush I decided to go to my operator for a budget phone. It costed $70 with plan change taxes, etc. And I must say that I feel better with this phone than with the S3. The 1.5GB RAM makes the difference, no lags and the screen is not Amoled but looks very well and the bigger screen is apreciated. Also the battery life is incredible. The only thing it doesn't include a gyroscope that is required for Google Card board. And many other things that we never use like smart rotation or ut in the hear for a call.
Since it is a medium budget phone it performs incredible well, I recommend it
23. poonam9898 (Posts: 1; Member since: )
Very Nice Smartphone, moskart.com providing low price samsung galaxy grand 2 in india