Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 Review
0. phoneArena 19 Jun 2013, 09:40 posted on
Samsung's lower midrange champion, the Galaxy Ace line, got a third generation entrant this year with the aptly named Galaxy Ace 3. It is not a huge upgrade over its predecessor, however, as is the habit with Samsung's annual updates, and the phone mainly got a 0.2" screen bump and a tad faster processor. Another ace up its sleeve, pun not intended, is that the Ace 3 runs the newest Android 4.2 and is splattered with the newest TouchWiz Nature UX interface from Samsung. Is this enough to warrant your upgrade, or make you choose it before the sea of Android midrangers out there? Read on to find out...
This is a discussion for a review. To read the whole review, click here
1. smallworld (Posts: 440; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
Hallelujah !! Finally a Samsung device that is not overrated by PA !
2. whoyton2 (banned) (Posts: 142; Member since: 19 Jun 2013)
Call me weird but it kinda looks reasonably nice looking.....but even still 7 is a decent score....and hey at 7 it was only 0.8 of the way of the lumia 925....
5. Potato. (banned) (Posts: 607; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
I would pick Xperia L over this anyday.. Or may be Lumia 520.
7. hms2407 (Posts: 94; Member since: 25 Apr 2013)
yeh even-though the xperia l scores more than ace 3 in almost every benchmark,looks more sexier,has better specifications and a more powerful camera...PA gave it 6 and gave ace 3 a 7,now thats what i call overrated
3. b0g23 (Posts: 13; Member since: 26 May 2012)
fast & nice
Daniel P. can you tell us the dimensions of the battery, or can tell us if this battery (1800mAh) can work in Samsung galaxy s3 mini or Samsung galaxy ace 2
8. najib1312 (Posts: 102; Member since: 08 May 2013)
Looks decent, minimal specs, reasonable score......but still, I think Xperia L would be WAYYYYY better than this in terms of everything. And last year's Xperia P is also better since its MUCH cheaper rite now & it has 1 of the best cameras IMHO.
9. maccess (Posts: 633; Member since: 16 Jan 2013)
that means i could say why dont you buy galaxy s2 then.. even older than the xperia p but still much better than the p and cost extremely cheap too and has jelly bean inside..
10. najib1312 (Posts: 102; Member since: 08 May 2013)
I don't knw bout ur country but in here in Malaysia, the S2 has similar price, if not more expensive than the former Sony flagships, Xperia T, V, S and SL. Xperia P is much much cheaper than S2. That's y I've compared Ace 3 with Xperia P.
15. Samsomesh (Posts: 180; Member since: 11 Jun 2012)
I'm Rather waiting for galaxy core.. Price 15500 rupees.. Waiting for it's review..
16. hms2407 (Posts: 94; Member since: 25 Apr 2013)
go for xperia l instead....ace and core are usally the same thing,xperia l costs 16000 rupess and is better than both of these smartphone in almost every aspect
17. Samsomesh (Posts: 180; Member since: 11 Jun 2012)
Galaxy s advance, galaxy ace 3, Xperia l, Xperia m, galaxy core, galaxy win.. I going to choose from these...
19. Samsomesh (Posts: 180; Member since: 11 Jun 2012)
What will be the price ace 3.. And Xperia M.. expected it to be below 15000 Rupees..
20. susanjohn (Posts: 2; Member since: 07 Dec 2013)
Samsung's lower midrange champion, the Galaxy Ace line, got a third generation entrant with the aptly named Galaxy Ace 3. It is not a huge upgrade over its predecessor, however, as is the habit with Samsung's annual updates, and the phone mainly got a 0.2" screen bump and a tad faster processor.