Samsung GALAXY Fit Preview
0. phoneArena posted on 21 Feb 2011, 02:59
The successor of the Samsung Galaxy S may be the Sammy phone everyone is talking about, but that didn't stop the Korean manufacturer to announce four low- to mid-end GALAXY handsets - the Ace, the mini, the Gio and the one you are reading about right now - the Samsung GALAXY Fit...
This is a discussion for a review. To read the whole review, click here
1. pauldmps posted on 21 Feb 2011, 08:19 0
It is already up for pre-order in India for about 12000 INR ($270) which makes it totally unjustified buy. It has poorer resolution & features compared to the LG Optimus One. Totally fail.
2. enigma165 (unregistered) posted on 06 Mar 2011, 01:10 0
I just bought this phone for 9900 INR here in India. LG Optimus One sells for 11700 INR and is currently not readily available. So, the LG Optimus One is about 20% more expensive. Going by the budget limits (10000 INR) and my requirements (some online work at workplace mainly like looking up for drug dosages etc. with no special interest for games or videos), Samsung Galaxy Fit was the best buy for a low range smartphone. Till now, experience has been very good.
3. Ankit Kumar (unregistered) posted on 15 Mar 2011, 03:23 0
Excellent fone in the budget range of Rs.10,000.
Fit for mr and also the assurance of Samsung..
4. Rozer (unregistered) posted on 28 Mar 2011, 01:02 0
I bought samsung galaxt fit.One small doubt is there,anyone can help me,
In my mobile wi-fi is in on,but after getting IP address remenbering immediately showing 'DISABLED' so im unble to use Wi-fi, can I change any settings?
37. PratikTrivedi (unregistered) posted on 25 Aug 2011, 04:59 0
Set the WEP Password setting of your router to 128 bits and then, your password should be exactly 13 characters .. ex. abcdefghijklm
your wifi Should work then....
43. mak (unregistered) posted on 10 Sep 2011, 15:31 0
just restart your phone
AND FOLLOW SOME SIMPLE STEPS
1 GO TO SETTINGS
2 CLICK WIRELESS AND NETWORKS
3 GO TO BOTTOM AND CLICK MOBILE NETWORK
4 DISABELED THE PACKET DATA
5 THEN GO TO MAIN SCREEN AND CLICK WIDGETS
6 CLICK PROGRAM MONITOR AND CLICK CLEAR RAM OPTION
7 RESTART YOUR PHONE AND THEN CLICK THE WIFI
5. anup (unregistered) posted on 22 Apr 2011, 00:04 0
I have samsung galaxy fit i don't know how to forward messages from ma mobile. Please help me.
32. avindtp (unregistered) posted on 16 Aug 2011, 03:31 0
it is very simple yaar.Just press the message button.Then you can forward messages
6. rakesh.s (unregistered) posted on 23 Apr 2011, 23:18 0
when ever you want to forward a particular msg, press and hold your finger on that msg for 2 secs and you will get the option to forward .i hope my answer will help you.
34. pp (unregistered) posted on 17 Aug 2011, 02:47 0
7. miwa (unregistered) posted on 25 Apr 2011, 23:45 0
does its can save unlimited sms in inbox? depends on memory..
8. dlphsharma (unregistered) posted on 12 May 2011, 02:21 0
I bought galaxy fit for just rs 10760 INR rs from MOBILE Store India , And found great experience with this phone,At this range it's top of the andriod phones : -
With Andriod 2 froyo,
capacitive touch screen (with good touch response),
great sound quality (with or without headphones,
5 MP camera.
But the only issue is why samsung not provided a flash with camera because camera is nice and take very good snaps & videos if flash is their then this is one of the top est phone in "andriod 2 foryo budget phone".
9. Katie (unregistered) posted on 14 May 2011, 08:41 0
i just bought the phone today, and looks very flash. it has a really sensitive screen for a low budget phone, and so far i am really inpressed with it. the camera is a touch screen which i was worried about, but its self focus is good and i am impressed. there is no real good zoom, but it didn't bother me, unless you use it below 5 megapixel. it has message conservations which is good as weel. all in all for the price i would rate it very well.
10. jacksparrow posted on 27 May 2011, 02:47 0
when it will be available in nepal and what will be its cost
11. shane054 posted on 30 May 2011, 02:45 0
the only thing i need To know To decide buying between the galaxy mini and fit IS which one has better loudspeaker and sound quality . can you please help me out with that? so i can regain sleep again ha ha p.d so far in those two reviews i rode that galaxy mini calling quality IS supreme than fit's IS that also true?? Thank you.
12. samani (unregistered) posted on 02 Jun 2011, 23:09 0
suddenly my keypad gravity sensor...as in horizontal keyboard across the phone is not working...can anyone help with the settings ?
13. javed (unregistered) posted on 03 Jun 2011, 02:13 0
I brought Samsung Galaxy fit but there is some problem with its keypad light. The keypad light remains off all the time. kindly help me by providing solution to it. how should i proceed?
14. Balu (unregistered) posted on 06 Jun 2011, 00:56 0
Can the samsung galaxy fit be upgraded to Android 2.3 (gingerbread) from 2.2 (froyo)??
27. BALLI (unregistered) posted on 21 Jul 2011, 01:56 0
yes. the galaxy fit can be upgraded from android 2.2(froyo) to android 2.3(gingerbread). just type in google-'how to upgrade samsung galaxy fit to gingerbread' and search it. then go to ur desired link and follow the instructions of upgradation.
15. Rajesh l (unregistered) posted on 09 Jun 2011, 13:42 0
Is Galaxy fit better than Galaxy 3
16. ankitpareek posted on 09 Jun 2011, 20:56 0
m lkng forward to buy an android phone and m totally confused between 2 phone and that is: 1. samsung galaxy fit 2. dell xcd 35
plz tell me whch 1 is btr........plz.
17. byshcandy (unregistered) posted on 10 Jun 2011, 11:48 0
please do not go for the dell xcd 35 phone. the phone hangs automatically often. the app support and the battery life is very poor. all in all a great blunder by dell. the samsung is a better option. one of my frnd owns it and its going on great..
19. Dhivya (unregistered) posted on 12 Jun 2011, 08:51 0
I have purchased samsung galaxy fit before 3days ago.but i dont know how to forward messages in my phone.Please instruct me...
31. rrr007 (unregistered) posted on 15 Aug 2011, 04:13 0
hold your finger on the message for 2 seconds and a menu will appear.. there press forward.
20. s (unregistered) posted on 16 Jun 2011, 05:28 0
how to forward a msg in samsung galaxy fit
21. Rajesh I (unregistered) posted on 16 Jun 2011, 13:02 0
Is Galaxy fit better than Galaxy 3 ?????????????????????
22. nish (unregistered) posted on 21 Jun 2011, 02:10 0
i recently purchased galaxy fit
its battery life is not gud
even when i keep GPS wi fi off all the time, and clear RAM
also i keep all applications close when not in use
is there any way of increasing battery life
28. BALLI (unregistered) posted on 21 Jul 2011, 02:02 0
Just go and upgrade ur galaxy fit to android 2.3 (gingerbread). u will find an increase in ur battery life. oOr the second option is to download the battery booster apps from android market.
23. Tirtha (unregistered) posted on 22 Jun 2011, 12:42 0
No permission to edit photo from computer teken with galaxy fit. Any one resolve the problem?
24. Mallikarjun (unregistered) posted on 22 Jun 2011, 14:07 0
I am satisfied with everything in the phone but the battery "Bull s**t". I hardly speak for one hour a day and send messages about 50, i don't even use other apps. still i cant get the battery life of 1 day. Then whats the use, without battery.
25. an (unregistered) posted on 02 Jul 2011, 14:12 0
press and hold your finger on that msg for 2 secs and you will get the option to forward
26. podakuppa (unregistered) posted on 03 Jul 2011, 12:11 0
plz tell me wheather galaxy fit has ram and inbuilt memory and rom ,please provide me ... i need to buy a better phone in the budget of 13k
29. dineshvicky (unregistered) posted on 02 Aug 2011, 13:51 0
which is best to buy? the samsung galaxy fit or samsung galaxy pop...
30. dineshvicky (unregistered) posted on 02 Aug 2011, 13:55 0
which mobile is best to buy? samsung galaxy fit or galaxy pop
33. ian (unregistered) posted on 16 Aug 2011, 05:34 0
please help, i have just got samsung galaxy fit, i have put my contacts into the phone but i cannot find where they have gone to i wont a list like on my old phone please help thanks ian
35. MANSI (unregistered) posted on 17 Aug 2011, 12:15 0
should i buy fit or pop??
kya kya difference hai?
cz they vary in rs 2000
36. japs (unregistered) posted on 22 Aug 2011, 02:33 0
i want to buy a new phone within 10,000rs....can anybody suggest me which wil be beter???
i am confused between galaxy fit , pop and htc wildfire....kindly suggest me....thanx
38. mohan kumar (unregistered) posted on 29 Aug 2011, 06:55 0
Hi, i bought galaxy fit, nice phone, i am able to connect it to samsung WEP450 bluetooth device, but not able to listen the music via the bluetooth device. Can anybody Please Help me to sort it out......
39. Bhatia (unregistered) posted on 03 Sep 2011, 01:13 0
recently bought but are was surprised to see that it does not come with a operator manual. The PC Connectivity software given along with it extremely slow. Virtually no support from Samsung call center. Very bad decision to buy this phone. Don't recommend this to anybody.
40. Dips (unregistered) posted on 05 Sep 2011, 01:56 0
which is best to buy? the samsung galaxy fit or samsung galaxy pop...
41. govinda agrawal (unregistered) posted on 06 Sep 2011, 07:54 0
hi ***s !
this phone is totally money west
so pl'z i recommend to all of u pl'z don;t buy this phone
42. LOAC (unregistered) posted on 09 Sep 2011, 15:07 0
Please help.... I am having problems with my Galaxy Fit when I send texts it is very hit and miss and it keeps saying failed SMS ... This is my second phone and was the reason the first phone was replaced as I had only bought it recently.... The first Fit had an older version software and there was no problem until I updated to the newer version .. I have tried another sim card and the problem was still there... There is no problem with the signal and I can call out and receive messages just not send them when I want !!!
44. Galaxyfitmail (unregistered) posted on 12 Sep 2011, 05:17 0
I'm unable to set up rediffmail account on my Galaxy Fit.Every time I enter the userid and password,it says incorrect userid and password(they are correct,I checked many times).Also,gmail account is not updated regularly.Can anyone help?Thanks in advance
45. shravani (unregistered) posted on 08 Oct 2011, 08:37 0
how to change swype format to normal format in samsung galaxy fit
46. anant (unregistered) posted on 16 Oct 2011, 03:04 0
i wanted to know abt the camera clarity of samsung galaxy fit.
is the clarity good when we zoom and click the picture???
pls do help???/