Samsung Focus Review
0. phoneArena posted on 20 Oct 2010, 18:02
Enter Windows Phone 7, yet another major mobile platform with big dreams, which is bringing its game to the table this time around to show off to the world what the Redmond based company is capable of achieving with their talents. The Samsung Focus, priced at $199.99 with a contract, will begin to go on sale starting November 8th through AT&T and will provide customers the first tasting for the new platform...
This is a discussion for a review. To read the whole review, click here
1. Random (unregistered) posted on 20 Oct 2010, 21:58 2
Its a good review, I am excited for Windows 7 platform but sometimes I wonder if you put Cons just so its not empty. How can you list a "Not fully mature platform" as a Con when it is brand new, just seems odd to me. anywho I cant wait to see the phone in person!
3. oddmanout posted on 21 Oct 2010, 04:45 3
I wouldn't say its a con but its something that some might find worth noting. A new OS means they'll be taking somewhat of a risk with the platform. I actually thought it was good to acknowledge it but like I said... I wouldn't call it a con for the device itself. Then again, its not exactly a pro.either.
2. oddmanout posted on 21 Oct 2010, 04:37 4
Excellent review! PA has been catching my attention as of late. I just might stick around with site for my news.
4. KoldKore posted on 21 Oct 2010, 04:12 4
Very nice review. Much better than Engadget's. I'll be sticking around on this site!
5. Xman (unregistered) posted on 21 Oct 2010, 05:44 1
Engadget is Fully biased. Anything except iPhone is downgraded in their reviews. What baffles me is that they don't test the phone as the PHONE itself (antenna, call quality, display quality during daylight time). Phonearena is much better in terms of information of a review
6. Eingild (unregistered) posted on 21 Oct 2010, 06:54 3
Nice review Phonearena. I hope the reviewer in this video gets promoted for he reviewed the handset very well. It's nice to know that Phonearena is trying its best to improve their site especially the reviews section. By the way, I saw the twitter account following Noah who recently left Phonedog. I guess Phonearena is also a fan of Noah. ^_^
7. jovel16 posted on 21 Oct 2010, 10:51 1
Actually, I always have to be in the loop with our fellow friends about the latest news in the mobile world. Hope you like the other Windows Phone 7 reviews too. But let me say, I try to encompass everything without getting too in-depth in the videos. But in this case, it's fitting for a brand spanking new platform.
8. drewsadik (unregistered) posted on 21 Oct 2010, 17:38 1
does it have a front-facing camera?
9. lallolu (unregistered) posted on 22 Oct 2010, 15:07 1
Please can one change the language like in iphone and android phones without installing another ROM
10. kawatwo (unregistered) posted on 23 Oct 2010, 20:39 2
My contract with AT&T runs out Nov 15th. Can't wait. I hope the battery life is true that would make it perfect. My Fuze has been awesome but is starting to feel a little slow after watching all these videos. I'm sure copy and paste will come in the first update. IE looks decent. Thinnest Win7 phone so far with probably the best battery life and best screen. Can't go wrong.
11. iphone2 (unregistered) posted on 26 Oct 2010, 10:31 1
12. uui (unregistered) posted on 02 Nov 2010, 12:19 1
come on wp7 we need u to make 480 x 854 (widescreen) display phones.
13. lalaland (unregistered) posted on 07 Nov 2010, 12:36 2
ohh i love it!
the european one[omnia 7] is so mpliax hahaha
i want to ask something...
will this phone come to europe and especialy in greece or cyprus?
14. lalaland (unregistered) posted on 07 Nov 2010, 12:37 1
15. Kate (unregistered) posted on 01 Jan 2011, 05:22 2
I love this phone - thanks Samsung.
And I got unbelievable deals [just $0.01 for connections, and cheapest on the phone only option too] fromhttp://samsung-focus.co.cc
i love it!
16. Kyle Plante (unregistered) posted on 05 Jan 2011, 12:01 2
first paragraph of page 2 ..."without no problems" should drop the no. thanks for your website ;)
18. Misdaminer posted on 18 Aug 2012, 00:24 0
I have owned this phone for over a year now, its a bit like getting dog sht on your shoe, you can still walk but it really stinks! Not the fault of the phone but MicroSoft really sucks. Next phone ... Android for sure.