Samsung Flight II Review
0. phoneArena posted on 23 Aug 2010, 09:12
When the Samsung Flight soared into AT&T's lineup last fall, it was seen as your typical portrait QWERTY slider that didn't invoke too many glances with its ordinary and mediocre experience. Now it looks like that Samsung is going into round two and giving the Samsung Flight II SGH-A927 another quick opportunity, but let's hope that it packs more force behind its punch this time around though...
This is a discussion for a review. To read the whole review, click here
1. RORYREVOLUTION posted on 20 Oct 2010, 01:55 0 0
What's so wrong with the keyboard? How it is so confusing?
2. Tye (unregistered) posted on 12 Sep 2010, 17:51 0 0
cant you only get it at radioshack still if so that sucks horribly
3. anonomous (unregistered) posted on 12 Sep 2010, 21:49 0 0
It looks like a great phone to me... and for the shift key, it's used as a caps lock, so you only have to press it once, or if you press it twice, it will act like a normal shift key.
4. this guy (unregistered) posted on 23 Nov 2010, 15:20 0 0
this phone is friggin brutale. i have had so many problems with it. AT&T has replaced it 3 times now and it is still having problems. If you get this phone your throwing 2 years of your life away. This phone is a waste time and money.
5. leecher (unregistered) posted on 08 Dec 2010, 11:39 0 0
y design engineers @ samsung cant make newer designs?
All fones look so monotonous.....
6. TEchany (unregistered) posted on 09 Mar 2011, 13:45 0 0
The phone actually comes with 512MB internal memory, not like the review says 65MB.
7. Anonomoys (unregistered) posted on 02 Jun 2011, 13:21 0 0
I like it, and I've had only a few problems; however, I don't like the fact that I cant put my messages in chat mode.
8. me (unregistered) posted on 20 Aug 2011, 11:32 0 0
wow um this is really harsh. ive had this phone for forever and it works great plus it is the most durable phone ive ever had. And i use my phone ALOT. As in 24/7. Seriously this is a great phone.
9. margie (unregistered) posted on 24 Aug 2011, 16:27 0 0
Anyone else having problems with the battery life? Have replaced the phone once and the battery twice, still dead in 12 hours. anyone have suggestions?
10. cjegger posted on 27 Oct 2011, 09:30 0 0
I just got this phone and like it except for the fact when I use Mobile Net, it automatically goes to landscape. If I'm on Facebook, I have to use the QWERTY keyboard instead of the touch screen....can it be changed to portrait orientation?