Samsung E335 review
Samsung's e335 cell phone replaces the e315. It sports a new dark metallic casing and this new version adds an internal antenna and speakerphone, but takes away video capture.
I lacked excitement when I started using this phone and by the end I was still not there. I would recommend this for someone looking for a basic phone that supports some light messaging and a camera. It has enough to keep you interested, but not too much to get you confused.
The phone comes equipped with the following:
- Very Small, Lightweight Shell
- Size - 3.3" x 1.8" x 0.9"; Weight - 3.0oz
- Battery Life - 220 hours standby time, 210 minutes talk time
- Main Display - 65k color TFT, 128x160 resolution
- Sub-Display - Monochrome, 96x96 resolution
- VGA-quality Digital Camera Takes Nice Still Pictures Camera 640x480 resolution, 4x digital zoom, with flash
- Speakerphone For Hands-free Operation
- Tri-Band GSM 850/1800/1900Mhz; GPRS
- Java (MIDP v1.0)
- Polyphonic - 40 voice
- Memory - 8MB
- 2-way Text and Picture Messaging, Instant Messaging
- Voice Memo
- Large Phonebook Capacity
Be the first one to post a comment!