Samsung Ch@t 335 Review
0. phoneArena posted on 27 May 2011, 09:23
The Samsung Ch@t 335, also known as the Samsung S3350, is a candybar portrait QWERTY handset, designed with heavy texters in mind. You not only get a BlackBerry-esque keyboard, but to suit your web needs, the phone comes with Wi-Fi on board, as suggested by the proud “WiFi” logo at the front...
This is a discussion for a review. To read the whole review, click here
3. Aakriti (unregistered) posted on 15 Jun 2011, 07:34 0
I AM CONFUSED BETWEEN NOKIA C3 AND SAMSUNG CHAT 335
I HAVE READ ON MANY SITES THAT THE OPTICAL PAD IN SAMSUNG CHAT 335 IS VERY FRAGILE AND DELICATE AND IT TENDS TO STOP WORKING AFTER 2-3 MONTHS.
IS IT TRUE? BECAUSE I WANT A STURDY MOBILE FOR CHATTING AND LISTENING TO SONGS (NOT FOR SOCIAL NETWORKING OR BROWSING THE NET AT ALL). SO I WANT A CELL WHICH IS BETTER FOR TYPING AND HAS A BETTER SOUND QUALITY.
NOW I HAVE 4 QUESTIONS:
1. DOES EITHER OR THEM COME WITH METALLIC FINISH BECAUSE I DEFINITELY WOULD PREFER ONE WITH A METALLIC FINISH AS IT LOOKS QUITE CLASSY.
2. DOES EITHER OF THEM HAVE THE OPTION TO CHANGE THEMES. AND I MEAN NOT JUST THE 2-3 PRE DOWNLOADED THEMES. THE THEMES WHICH I CAN DOWNLOAD FROM NET AND EASILY INSTALL (READ: WITHOUT HACKING THE CELL OR DOING ANY OF THE CRAZY GEEKY STUFF ONE HAS 2 DO IN MOTOROLA).
3. IS THE OPTICAL TRACK PAD STURDY ENOUGH TO LAST LIKE AN YEAR OR TWO AT LEAST?
4. WHICH ONE SHOULD I OPT FOR?????
4. Raphael123 (unregistered) posted on 20 Jun 2011, 05:09 0
get a c3 it's way better than chat 335, but if you are looking a more mettalic finish and a blackberry style go for the chat, if you are looking for themes get a c3... c3 has a much more great audio quality and great battery life i have one, my friend has a chat... go for the c3 way way way way better!!!!!! hope this helps... :D
5. sakura (unregistered) posted on 27 Jun 2011, 18:23 0
I can't decide beteen the samsung chat 335 or the lg C300
i want a phone i can listen to music on and use internet on, but i'm not in a wifi area so can't use wifi, not bothered about design as long as it's black, i just want a good phone that will last more than a few months and can use normal mobile internet on.
6. ajaypunia4u (unregistered) posted on 05 Aug 2011, 12:58 0
go for samsung chat 335.
7. rolf (unregistered) posted on 12 Aug 2011, 17:49 0
does the white s3350 come in O2??(:
8. Chazza (unregistered) posted on 22 Aug 2011, 07:33 0
This phone is not all that it is made out to be. It is a very boring phone, and extremely basic. However that'll be good for people that do not want jazzy phones. I purchased this phone probably 8 months ago. I dont like it. When i first got it i loved the keypad etc, but even as a teenage girl of sixteen I still struggle with the keys. The O, and P stick. If i want to delete one single photo the whole phone will crash so ill have to take the battery out and start again. It wont let me view certain things because itll crash. The internet is terrible, it wont let you go onto big pages. It is terrible. Dont buy it. Please. Get something thats worth it. The trackpad for me was ok. 4/10 for this phone.
9. i love this phone (unregistered) posted on 27 Aug 2011, 09:18 0
i love this phoneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
10. how to configure exchange emai (unregistered) posted on 13 Sep 2011, 19:28 0
i am not able to configure exchange email client on my mobile samsung chat 335, anyone knows where it is or any alternate option ??
11. bumble00000 (unregistered) posted on 15 Sep 2011, 14:30 0
I am getting my phone very soon. And I really liked the samsung ch@t 335, but according to two of the comments, it's not great. But some other people love it, and some people like the nokia c3, but i think the nokia c3 is utter disgusting. So please (below) some good reviews on samsungch@t335??????????????????
:) x thankss
12. ellemint posted on 16 Sep 2011, 15:57 0
I have this phone :))
I only got it because of the keyboard and i thought it would be like a blackberry curve.
Dont be fooled by the looks. Its a shocking boring phone which is so basic my gadget nervous grandad can use it! If you just want it for basic use like calls and texting every so often this would be idea. The camera is poor and the keys make a horrid sound! Its very slow on the internet which uses your money up 10 times as fast! The videos always delete themselves. I also have a problem whenever I text someone and then put it on lock it will ring that person which ius soooooooo annoying and uses all your credit. This is an awful phone dont bother! My old £10 was better and that says something! Hope this helped you guys :)
and bumble DONT GET IT ITS AWFUL YOU WILL HATE IT!
13. pathan ubaid khan (unregistered) posted on 20 Sep 2011, 08:57 0
samsung chat @335 is very good
14. zaffy (unregistered) posted on 22 Sep 2011, 01:22 0
i'm really confused.. i want this phone but some of the comments says its not a good one.. should i buy this or not? i need a credible opinion.. please help me.. i bearly have 1-2 weeks to decide.. :( i really wants this.. i want a phone that last.. :(
15. bobob (unregistered) posted on 09 Oct 2011, 05:32 0
its an amazing phone and anything people say is not true
16. a3naderi posted on 19 Oct 2012, 09:17 0
Hi; I have a samsumg model; S3350. my question is that how I can save the messages of INBOX or Folders??! I will be glad if any software exists.
17. bluebell24 posted on 25 Dec 2012, 11:06 0
i personally think that the ch@t 335 is more stylish if you like the blackberry style, the c3 is not my type, i dont not adsactly like the style,although, it does have better quality screen and is a better phone. But if u r like me and lwould like a stylish phone then i would go for the ch@t 335