Samsung Captivate Glide Review
0. phoneArena 24 Nov 2011, 06:32 posted on
Before rushing to judgment, don’t let its model name fool you for one bit, well, that’s because the Samsung Captivate Glide isn’t merely a rehashed device with a physical keyboard. Rather, it’s a transitive smartphone that’s tastefully modernized, thanks to its hardware, to meet the demands of power and elite users all around...
This is a discussion for a review. To read the whole review, click here
5. bobfreking55 (Posts: 866; Member since: 15 Jul 2011)
This is a cool smartphone. I miss keyboards. I want one.
6. bucky (Posts: 1384; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
i like the landscape touchwiz! that would look great on my sgs2!
7. Netolic (Posts: 139; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
I have the skyrocket.... should i return this phone and exchange it with captivate glide?
8. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5589; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
if you're not getting LTE coverage i would trade it for either this or the Galaxy S II.
9. Forsaken77 (Posts: 547; Member since: 09 Jun 2011)
I would keep the Skyrocket. You're going to have lte before your contract expires, assuming you got a 2yr contract.
10. johnlim.b4l (Posts: 1; Member since: 10 Dec 2011)
great looking phone, hopefully I can get it soon.
11. Dr.Kirby (Posts: 1; Member since: 24 Dec 2011)
I have this phone now. Works beautifully and I Love the keyboard
12. forkpuppy (Posts: 3; Member since: 23 Mar 2012)
Does this have that ugly Pen Tile display on it?
13. kanagadeepan (Posts: 664; Member since: 24 Jan 2012)
Well, Yes for Pentile... But NO for UGLY... I have used Photon4G before... Its high resolution screen sux with Pentile-LCD... But the beautiful AMOLED reduces the ugliness of Pentile Matrix...
SAMOLED+ > SAMOLED(Pentile) >= SLCD_RGB >>> LCD_Pentile...
14. debra.addis (Posts: 1; Member since: 17 Jul 2012)
has anyone had problems with talking on it,, I always have to go outside to talk,, my daughter has a metal roof, and I'm wondering if that is the problem, other than that love the phone,, I might try putting a ear piece in with a side mircophone to see if that works,, would hate to have to get rid of it because of that reason,,