Rapoo E6300 Bluetooth Ultra-slim Keyboard Review
0. phoneArena 07 Mar 2014, 13:22 posted on
What we have here is your typical laptop-styled QWERTY keyboard, but shrunken down tremendously to make it more travel-friendly. Utilizing the same layout as any other keyboards, we’re able to quickly adapt and find every button in locations we’re already familiar with. No doubt...
This is a discussion for a review. To read the whole review, click here
1. Sauce (unregistered)
2. PoopyPants (Posts: 7; Member since: 04 Jul 2011)
Why? Did Apple patent the color white too?
3. Sauce (unregistered)
Looks just like the mac keyboard. Dont be mad, bro.
5. RandomUsername (Posts: 720; Member since: 29 Oct 2013)
It says right on the packaging: Designed for iPhone/iPad...
4. TheNeighbor (Posts: 129; Member since: 15 Nov 2013)
Seen this for months now. Held it and it's nice.
6. steelicon (Posts: 315; Member since: 02 Apr 2011)
7. mastrociambella (Posts: 1; Member since: 07 Jan 2015)
Hi, I just purchased this keyboard, but I have two issues: I'm not able to find what's the effect of the third quick-button from left (the one after home and search), and I've just found out that many buttons give wrong output (i.e. the "@" comes out of shift+2 instead than on its normal button). Maybe ios 8 incomplete support? I watched a commercial for rapoo e6300 and the third button triggers some sort of images sideshow, but I cannot replicate it, neither on ipad mini 1 and ipad air 1