RIM BlackBerry Tour 9630 for Sprint Review
0. phoneArena posted on 03 Aug 2009, 06:32
A few weeks ago we took a look at the Verizon Tour, and both major CDMA carriers launched the device on July 12th. By and large the two devices are the same. Both software versions clock in at 4.7, the styling is nearly identical ...
This is a discussion for a review. To read the whole review, click here
1. Kiltlifter posted on 20 Oct 2010, 01:55 0 0
Did you comment on how the battery door is like 1/32 inch off and is able to wiggle constantly... IT ANNOYS THE HELL OUTTA ME! I could never own this phone, all i would do is play/fidget with the poorly molded battery door and yell about the cheap labor in the mold making. Other than that, the keyboard is nice and screen is clear... but, just like the Apple and iPhone, RIM would have to pay me to use one.
3. kiki3931 posted on 04 Aug 2009, 19:35 0 0
wow, this was a sucky ass review, they put no thought or effort to this review!
4. mr. anderson posted on 04 Aug 2009, 21:01 0 1
are you retarded? do you not see the link at the top before the article? this is merely a supplement to the full review which only looked at the vzw phone
5. kiki3931 posted on 07 Aug 2009, 17:06 0 0
But its only for verizon, i dont wanna see the verizon review
6. songpol (unregistered) posted on 02 Nov 2010, 12:39 0 1