RIM BlackBerry Curve 8900 Review
0. phoneArena 06 Feb 2009, 10:27 posted on
The Curve 8300 series has been an immensely successful line for RIM, helping push the manufacturer out of the board room and into the family room. There have been attempts at consumer friendly devices since, such as the Pearl and Storm, but nothing has quite hit the sweet spot like the Curve. So, how do you create a follow up to arguably the best device you’ve ever put out? Make ...
This is a discussion for a review. To read the whole review, click here
1. remixfa (Posts: 13902; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
love how in your initial comments, you talk about the other attempts at media devices like the "pearl and storm". dude, the storm just came out, already sold over 1 million units (and its on bogo now with all other blackberries on VZW), sells like wildfire, and you act like it was yesterdays news. Ugh.
2. fracturedpsyche (Posts: 5; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
didn't the pearl come out before the curve?
3. andrew_espana (Posts: 10; Member since: 13 Mar 2009)
i've seen the youtube video player on this, and to be honest it made the thirteen inch in my bedroom look like caca, lmfao
4. jsb (Posts: 3; Member since: 04 Jul 2009)
It is said there will be a 8930 for CDMA users? Anymore info on when?
5. felix006 (Posts: 1; Member since: 30 Jan 2012)
Lukin forward 2 buy dis fone.. Hope it dosnt fail 2 impress