Plantronics Voyager 510 Bluetooth Headset Review7
The headset is easily inserted into the ear – you can do that effortlessly by one hand. The rear module must be lightly pulled to its place behind the ear and it will almost surely take the right position. The rubber bend is flexible enough and easily curved. The only inconvenience we encountered was the earpiece as in our case it was hard to insert it into the ear, even though we used the smallest size that was to be found in the box.
It is the earpiece that can cause discomfort while wearing the Voyager 510. Its large rubber surface adheres well against the outside of the cochlea, but the small headphone is an irritating factor for people with smaller ears. Longer wearing of the earpiece will not disturb you only in case the above mentioned part does not tease the ear.
If you select your Bluetooth headphone not solely by its design, but as a device to serve you well with its good sound, then 510 is a right choice. Despite being comparatively oversize (and a bit unsightly, perhaps), it offers a very good sound and handiness at a reasonable price.
- The long boom microphone is placed near your face and the protective system at its end strongly reduces the negative interference of the wind with the sound quality during conversation.
- High-grade workmanship, secure and convenient positioning on both ears.
- Good battery performance in stand-by mode.
- Huge size and considerable weight.
- Buttons are hard and without response, and their positioning is not most appropriate.
- It lacks a digital noise reduction system.
1. dan shepard (unregistered)
this the best bluetooth headset there is. i have some type of minor hearing loss but the 510 came thru loud & clear. i have had the motorola h500 & h700(dsp) & neither came close to the 510. i use the 510 with nokia 6133 & motorola pebl with no problem. performance sucks when using with samsung t629